Chapter 7 : A step closer!

After the dinner that filled with tension, smirks and laughter, everyone return to their rooms.

It was midnight, whole KGF was sleeping except one person who was walking around in the room thinking. Well, she is none other than Reena roaming in her room thinking about the news chacha revealed a while back.

Reena then leaves to the office room where there was a telephone and calls Vikram. He picks the call in a half-sleep state as it was midnight. Vikram says "Hello?" And Reena answers him back "Sleeping peacefully?" Making vikram shocked and come out of his sleep completely.

Vikram asks her "Reena?...why did you call me when your identity is supposed to be a secret...and that too at this time?.. is something wrong?" To which Reena sighs saying "Well,start living your last wishes now..I don't think we have much time left."

Vikram surprised at her words asks again "what happened?..did you get caught or something?" And Reena says "Not exactly...but they came to know that someone from CBI is doing an investigation...and the news came from Delhi...which means someone from our office is working for Rocky"

Vikram gets shocked hearing her and says "But how is that possible?..I mean only 4 people know about this operation..you me, Ramesh and Raghavan sir...there's no chance of other person knowing it and one of us leaking it.." Making Reena sigh and say "I don't know who has leaked about it...but one positive thing is that they didn't tell about me.. so I'm safe for now.."

Vikram sighs saying "That's good...and it's been a week you went there Reena..this is the longest time you took to solve a case...maybe you should speed up your work..." To which Reena says "I'm trying..but Rocky is smarter than we thought...it's not easy to touch him without a solid proof, which is showing the money he's earning from kgf...but all the money is transferred to a trust...and there's not a single clue that can prove the trust's connection with rocky..."