Chapter 36 : Plans!

It was a new morning when Rocky, Reena, Muskaan, Chaacha are at the dining table having breakfast with work conversation.

Suddenly, Vaanaram comes there hurriedly and everyone see him who had a worried face while Vaanaram says "He escaped!" making everyone shocked and turn towards Rocky who was looking equally shocked. But there was one person confused who was Muskaan and she asks "Who escaped?"

Reena answers her saying "Kamal!" with tension clearly visible on everyone's faces and Rocky says "But how is that possible?" to which vaanaram says "The gaurds who were gaurding him were intoxicated..someone mixed it in their food yesterday night and they fell asleep. Kamal might have escaped then."

Rocky replies in a raised tone "And we knew nothing until everything happened..nice job commander!" in a sarcastic manner making everyone understand his anger. Vaanaram and Chaacha stay silent not able to handle his anger and Reena sensing the situation, tries to divert it saying "Okay!...it's done now..let's think what to do now."

But Rocky stays in the same voice saying "There's nothing to do now..we just gave a chance for the enemies to strike...everything's finished and we just have to be ready to die I guess." making everyone more tensed and before they could think anything, he leaves the place banging the chair in frustration and reaches his room.

Reena sighs at his leaving figure and turns to vaanaram and chaacha who were looking at her with hope and she says "Tighten the security and stop all the movements in and out of KGF...we can't risk anything." to which he nods and leaves while chaacha says "Go and talk to him beti..he's angry..it's not good..not for others, not for him too." and leaves after getting a nod from her.

After sometime, Rocky is in his room's balcony, smoking a cigar, looking at his empire and hears a voice saying "Nice plan!" and realizing who it was, immediately crushes the cigar and turns around to see Reena standing, leaning to the balcony door with folded hands.

Rocky, though understood her words, puts a question mark on his face making her scoff and say "Oh comeon!...don't try to act innocent..it doesn't suit you Monster!" making him chuckle softly and say "I thought I would pass this time but looks like I was wrong." to which she says "Ofcourse you were terrible at acting and I'm smart enough to see it."

Rocky asks " Care to explain?" to which Reena starts saying " First was your reaction..if something against you really happens, you would never react that way...that calm expression on your face would be mandatory but now you reacted or I should say over reacted which is not so you.." to which Rocky raises his eyebrows giving her an impressed look while she shrugs her shoulders in pride.

Reena continues " Second was Farmaan, I didn't see him since morning when he is the first person who comes and greets us daily...so it's clear that you sent him somewhere and I'm guessing for executing your plan." and Rocky smirks saying "That's why I love you Bangaram..much more than a pretty face.." to which Reena responds with a mock smile.

Reena asks him " So, what's the plan?" to which Rocky says "You say it" and Reena says " You made Kamal escape by creating a situation for him and now that he escaped, the first person he'll reach is Adheera, if he's alive..so we'll get our doubt clear and also their place as our people are already following him and Farmaan is leading them."

Rocky just smiles and nods at her indicating she was right and Reena says "All the planning is fine..but don't you think you forgot something?" making him understand what she meant and he says " I didn't forget to tell you..I wanted to see if you'd get it..more like I wanted to see if your CBI brain is still working.." making Reena glare at him.

Reena says "I didn't use my CBI brain this time..it was someone's impact which made me think beyond everything.." to which Rocky says "Hmm..looks like a good impact" and Reena says twisting her lips "I don't think so.." making him chuckle.