Chapter 11 : Moments!

KGF:

Vaanaram is seriously thinking about Rocky's plan and Chaacha comes near him and asks him "Are you thinking the same that I'm thinking?" And vaanaram nods positively.

Chaacha says "Something struck me just now...if Rocky really wants Reena beti to confess, he can directly confront her right?..even if she denies him, he has a proof of her father as she said in her story that she's an orphan...she can't escape from accepting the truth...then what's the need of Rocky playing these tricks?"

Vaanaram gets into thinking listening to Chaacha's explanation and says "Yes.. there's no need of these tricks...then why is he doing all these?...first of all, why did he take her out?".

Both get silent not having an answer for the question and hear a voice saying "Because he wanted to spend time with her.." and they turn back to see who's voice was that and sees poorna, a maid realizing she said that.

They look at her narrowing their eyes for her statement and she says nervously "Sorry...you were talking loudly...I couldn't stop listening..." Making them look at each other sighing.

Chaacha says calmly "That's ok...but what did you say just now?...why would he want to spend time with her?" And poorna asks them "You really can't see it?" Making them more confused.

Poorna continues "We all know what Rocky Bhai and Reena bhabhi have between them...I mean they keep asking about each other's lunch, dinners and even coffees. They don't admit but they care for each other so much...we saw the way they look at each other without each other noticing..".

Chaacha and vaanaram though they had a thought of them together, this information was a news for them as they never observed all these details.

Chaacha asks her "Leave about Rocky...we know that...but Reena beti?.." and poorna says "You know what chaacha...she either stays beside bhai...or she keeps talking and listening about bhai...or she keeps thinking about his works...literally her whole day is filled with Rocky Bhai and that happens everyday...you still have a doubt?"