Chapter 41 : Traitor?!

Days passed, Rocky and his empire was growing to a stage where no one could even imagine getting near. But as it's said, nothing is permanent, that power had seen a challenge after so many days.

KGF:

Everyone looking at the TV screen with worried faces that said "MYSTERIOUS CBI RAIDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY...but nothing is found anywhere. Is this general check or something big escaped from the raids?" . The news stops making everyone shift their attention to Rocky who was so casually sipping his drink without even a shrink on his face.

Vaanaram says " All the raids happened exactly at our warehouses, which means the CBI got clear information about our places, how is that possible?" to which Rocky says" It is possible, if the information leaked from here" . Everyone's worry changes to fear knowing that someone from KGF is helping CBI against Rocky and they remain silent not knowing how to react.

Rocky asks Fathima "Where is Reena?" to which she says " In her room..since she came back from bangalore yesterday, she didn't come out and said she's not feeling well." Rocky nods at her and looks at Muskaan saying " Go and call your Di" making everyone confused at why he was calling her when she clearly said that she's sick.

Seeing no movement, Rocky asks "Did you not hear me?" making Muskaan startled and says" Haan Jiju!..I'm going"  and leaves hurriedly to inform Reena. 

Reena's Room :

Reena sitting on bed, with a book in her hand and staring at nothing in deep thoughts.Muskaan knocks on the door which Reena hears but decides not to respond  while Muskaan calls her making Reena realize that it was Muskaan and opens the door to see her worried face.

Reena asks her " What happened?" to which she says "Jiju is calling you to the office room Di". Reena sighs saying "Tell him I'm not feeling well" and tries closing the door but Muskaan stops her saying " He knows it Di.." to which Reena asks " and still..he called me?" making Muskaan nod her head positively and Reena confused.

Reena reaches the office room which was showing nothing but tension. Everyone shift their attention towards her while Rocky asks " What happened Bangaram?" to which she says weakly "Nothing..just fever I guess" to which Rocky nods and Reena asks seeing everyone "What happened here?" and Farmaan switches the TV on which showed the same news again making her realize what happened.

Seeing no reaction from her, Rocky asks " What bangaram?.. no reaction?" to which Reena says "Why to react when nothing happened at the end..our stock is safe right?.. that's all that matters" making everyone confused at her casual statement while Rocky nods at her and Reena starts leaving the room but Rocky  asks "By the way...where is vikram?.. I haven't seen him since a week" ,making her stop on her track with fear.

she turns around trying not to show any emotion and says "Vikram and priya went on a vacation..he called me 2 days back..I forgot to tell you.."to which Rocky nods in realization and Reena leaves immediately and Rocky puts on his goggles and leaves for work followed by Chacha and Vaanaram.

Farmaan looks at Muskaan who was in deep thoughts and nudges her bringing her back to the world and asks her "What are you thinking so deeply?" to which she says "Didn't you feel the behavior was little off?" and Farmaan asks " Whose?...Bhai's or Bhabhi's?" to which Muskaan says "Both!" leaving Farmaan in thoughts too.

Next day :

Reena gets ready and starts leaving the mansion in a hurry but hears a voice making her stop. Rocky comes there and stands infront of her asking "where are you going Bangaram?" while she says "Bangalore" to which Rocky says narrowing his eyes "Again?" and Reena says "yeah..Dad wanted to spend some time with me..so" to which Rocky says "Oh!..I didn't know you became this close to your dad." and Reena says trying to maintain a normal face " That's what you wanted right?"

Rocky just passes a "hmm" to her and she says "I'll be back by night" and leaves while Rocky keeps staring at her leaving figure. Farmaan who watched this comes near him and asks "Bhai..is something wrong?" to which Rocky says "Nothing much..we just have a traitor" making him shocked and then realizes what Rocky meant and gets more shocked.

Later the same day, Delhi :

Reena sighs hearing a voice saying "We failed..there was no use of all the plan" and looks at Raghavan who frustratingly sits on his chair facing Reena while Reena says "No sir..you failed..the plan failed because of your team which has informers for Rocky." and a voice comes from beside saying "And you didn't know that..inspite of being with him for these many months" making Reena turn towards the source of the voice and says " Even you didn't..inspite of being his partner and the PRIME MINISTER...Mr. Guru pandyan!" making him silent.

Raghavan asks Reena "what do we do now?" to which Reena says "No idea..it's more hard now as the security would be more tight after yesterday." and Raghavan says "we can't leave this now" to which Reena says " I know...I'll think of something" 

Suddenly Ramesh comes inside the room shivering and everyone look at him while he says showing his finger towards the door with a shivering voice "Rocky!" making everyone shocked and look at the door.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry for the late update. I know it's been months and I missed this so much. Thank you for everyone who's been texting me about updates, it shows your love for the story.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Please do vote and comment.

Thankyou!.