Chapter 32 : Power Couple!

Morning:

Reena wakes up when the sunrays fall on her face making her frown, which eventually turns into a smile remembering the previous night events.

She gets freshen up and goes downstairs and sees Rocky and RD talking to eachother. As soon as they see her, both smile at her and RD says "Good morning beta!" And Reena responds "Morning Dad!"

Then a maid comes to her and asks Reena "Coffee or tea madam?" To which she responds with a smile saying "Uh..I'll make it myself." And starts going to kitchen but RD stops her saying "Rocky didn't have anything yet..."

Reena looks at him understanding what he wants and nods at her Dad before leaving to kitchen to make tea for both of them.

While Reena was preparing the tea, the maid come to her informing that her friend came to which she nods and then takes the tea in three cups and takes it out.

Reena sees Rocky and Vikram sitting in garden, goes near them and says while placing the tea cups on the table "A criminal and a CBI officer having a conversation...this is a visual you know!" Making them chuckle at her statement.

Reena then asks them "Where did you both go yesterday night?" To which Vikram looks at Rocky Making her suspicious and Rocky says "For a Walk." And Reena asks raising her eyebrows "On a bike?" To which Rocky just shrugs and Reena looks at Vikram for an answer who does the same Making her sigh.

They start having their tea and suddenly hear some gaurds talking "Kamal sir is missing from last night...he went from here and no one saw him after that." Making Reena shocked and she immediately looks at Rocky.

Rocky sees her look and says "Yes and No." To which she looks at him confused and he continues "Answers for your questions." And she says "Care to elaborate?" To which he says "Sure!"

Rocky says "Question number 1 : Am I responsible for his missing?..Yes...Question number 2: Is it because of the stunt you did with him yesterday?...No." and Reena asks "Then why did you do that?"

Rocky looks at Vikram who starts saying to Reena "You were right about him planning something...he planned an attack on Rocky yesterday in the party." Making her shocked and he continues "Which obviously failed as you were beside him all the time.. and after what you did..Rocky's attention was completely on him..so his plan failed."

Reena says processing the information "So, my plan actually worked.. it didn't go waste.." and Rocky says "Yes...it gave very good results!" With a smirk making her blush slightly remembering the result.

Reena then remembers something and says "So I saw you both coming together after killing him which you call as walking..right?" To which Rocky asks "Who said we killed him?" Making her confused and asks "What do you mean?"