Chapter 40 : Entangled!

Rocky stops right infront of her and she asks "What are you doing?" To which Rocky just hugs her tightly which startles her but then responds by wrapping her hands around him.

After few moments, he breaks the hug and moves back looking at her face with emotional eyes which confuses her. He says "All this is very new to me...After I lost my mom, no birthday was happy for me...thankyou for this..it really means a lot!"

Reena cups his face saying "I know..and from now, everything will be happy for us..no more sadness of being alone..." To which he nods weakly and sensing it, she continues "Now smile...don't tell me you're going to cry on your birthday..." To which he chuckles.

Rocky realizes something and says "You have a talent of spoiling my plans you know..." which she doesn't understand and looks at him with question face while he continues "I was planning on proposing you for wedding, but you did it spoiling my plan.."

Reena acts as thinking and says "Hmm..maybe you can still do that..." and Rocky nods saying "Yeah...let's try.." and gets on his knees surprising her as she wasn't expecting him to go on knees while he says "So Bangaram?...are you ready to bear this torture for the rest of your life?"

Rocky waits for her reply while she starts laughing confusing him and he asks "Why are you laughing?" To which she says controlling her laugh "You know...this going on knees and all...it's not you...doesn't suit you.." and continues laughing again.

He looks at her realizing her taunts and says "I know.." and in a swift, gets up, holds her twirling and pins her to the wall not giving her a chance to realize what was happening and blocks her to the wall.

She looks at him surprised and he asks "Hmm..this is me.. right?" To which she smiles saying "right!" And both chuckle. Rocky stops laughing and asks "You didn't answer yet.." To which she rolls her eyes saying "Is that even a question?...I was literally waiting for this.."

Rocky smirks at her saying "I know...I'm too hot to stay away.." and winks at her while she rolls her eyes saying "Don't start praising yourself again!" To which he says "Okay...I'll start praising you then.." and starts moving closer.

Reena sees him getting closer with his eyes fixed on her lips and then her eyes asking her consent to which she holds his shirt pulling him more closer giving her answer while he places his lips on hers and they start kissing eachother.

His one hand wrapped around her waist and other holding her face while her one hand gripping his shirt and other around his neck, both pulling eachother closer by each second.

They keep deepening the kiss while their hands keep their job of roaming on eachother's bodies coping with the heat producing between them.

After sometime, they break the kiss, touching their foreheads, trying to make their breath normal while Rocky opens his eyes and sees her who was blushing with closed eyes. Though he himself didn't want to stop the moment, he thinks she might not be ready for it and says "I should probably go before we lose control and then regret it in the morning.."

Shades of Love and War!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara