Chapter 39 : His Birthday!

Rocky opens the room and gets surprised seeing everyone gathered except the person whom the room belongs to.

He looks at everyone confused while everyone shouts at once "Happy birthday" Making him realize what they were doing.

Then Reena comes and stands infront of him with a smile. She says "Ready?"  To which he raises his eyebrows asking her what she was talking about while just smiles.

Rocky gets surprised with her look while she moves back from the place and looks at kids, when one of them moves to a place where something was covered with a cloth and pull it revealing an Armani suit of his favorite color black with a "1❤"  written on it's hanger indicating that's the first gift.

Then another kid comes to Rocky holding a box which had "2❤" and gives it to Rocky who opens it to find matching shoes for the suit of his favorite brand again.He smiles at the kid and ruffles his hair.

Then Chaacha comes towards him and forwards his hand showing his something that actually surprises him as he finds a cigarette box with "3❤" and chaacha was gifting him that when he keeps on complaining about his cigarette count daily.

He smiles understanding who was the reason behind it and moves his hand to take it while chaacha holds it back saying "But promise you'll reduce the count from now.." .Rocky eyes Reena knowing she was the one who made him ask that while she just shrugs making him sigh and say "Okay...I will" to which chaacha smiles and gives the Cigarette box to him.

Then chaacha signals him towards Vikram who moves his hand from behind revealing a bottle of Rocky's favorite brand of whiskey making him chuckle and Vikram gives it to him while he takes it and finds a "4❤" on it.

He then sees Muskaan coming towards him with a square thing wrapped in a paper and a "5❤" on it. She shows it to him saying "It's a book that has all about you..since your childhood till you became the sultan of KGF....written under special surveillance.." meaning Reena while he chuckles and takes it.

Now, Fathima ma comes front with a bowl of his favorite kheer with a "6❤" written on the bowl and feeds him while he eats it and gives a smile tasting exactly as his mother used to make and thanks her.

Then Malamma with other maids come front and she says "We know this belongs to you already...but still we're giving it in a shape.." and forwards a Gold bracelet with R encrypted on it and a "7❤" pasted on it while he smiles at them and takes it.

Again the kids come front and say "we got to know how you used to love your bike...so" and forwards a bike keys with a "8❤" attached to it and before he grabs the keys, the kids ask him "But you should take us on rides.." Making him chuckle and nod while taking the keys.

Then Farmaan comes and says "Got to know that you've been thinking of importing a gun..no one knew it but one person did...so" and forwards a gun with a "9❤" on it and Rocky smiles knowing that one person and takes the gun caressing it as it was his baby.

Now, Vaanaram comes front saying "We know how obsessed you're with your hair...so this one for you.." and forwards a hair spray with a "10❤" on it to which he chuckles and thanks him taking it.

Then Priya comes to him with a Frame on which "11❤"   and a painting of a mother and son making him remember his mother and moments with her and gets emotional taking the frame and caressing it.

Sensing the emotion, Chaacha places his hand on his shoulder and Rocky gets back to normal and looks at the only person remaining expecting a gift while she just stands still.

He moves towards her but stops when he sees her Dad coming and stands beside her. Rajendra Desai says "All the 11 gifts you got are your favorite...but this 12th will be the best you can get...

Rocky looks at him confused while RD continues "This gift might be troublesome sometimes...but you have to handle it..I'm sure you can do it.." to which Reena looks at him shocked with his words while he smiles and continues "And the 12th gift is..." and takes Reena's hand and places it forward.

Rocky looks at her hand which had "12❤" written on it making him understand what RD was talking about and RD continues "My daughter's hand..." Making Rocky smile at Reena who was smiling shyly.

Rajendra Desai places his hand around Reena's shoulder and asks Rocky "So...Mr. Raja Krishnappa Bhairya...will you marry my daughter?"  To which Rocky acts as thinking and says "We'll discuss dowry first...then I'll think of it."

Everyone chuckle hearing him while Reena glares at him and he says "Then what else I should answer....is that even a question?...I've been waitng for this.. " and holds her hand while she smiles at him.

Rocky looks around everyone and says "Thankyou everyone...all this means a lot to me.." To which everyone smile at him.

Fathima comes towards them and caresses their heads with a smile and leaves followed by everyone leaving Rocky and Reena behind.

Reena looks at them leaving and then turns to Rocky who was staring at her which she didn't find it as usual one and raises her eyebrows asking him "what" to which he doesn't respond and starts leaving.

Reena gets confused seeing what he was doing and he stops at the door and closes it making her surprised and he turns back with a smirk making her understand where it was going.

Rocky starts moving towards her while she says "It's late..I think you should go and sleep" To which he says "I don't think so.." and keeps moving forward. Reena says "Okay..you should stop there" while Rocky asks "Why?...I even got the license now..what's stopping me?...nothing" and stops right infront of her.

_________________________________________________

And that was the chapter guys!

Hope you liked it.

Please do vote and comment.

Thankyou!🤞