Chapter 8 : Cupids in the tale!

Reena starts walking to escape from the situation but stops hearing a voice.

Rocky says "Wait!.." Making her stop but she doesn't turn back and he continues "What were you doing in my room?..at this time...when I was sleeping?" And Reena turns back to see everyone looking at her waiting for an answer.

Reena thinks "I knew you would get this question...I'm ready with an answer Mr." And says "I woke up as I was thirsty and I was going to kitchen...then I saw that guy walking in the corridor to enter your room..so I followed him".

Rocky narrows his eyes at her for her answer while Chaacha says "It's a good thing that you woke up in the midnight and saw him..or else something bad would've happened." To which Reena nods and smiles at him and she turns to leave.

Rocky again stops her asking "Your answer is not clear yet" Making her stop and turn back again. She looks at him with a question face and he continues "Your room is on the corner from where you should go right to reach kitchen..while my room is on complete left...how did you manage to see that guy on opposite side from that long distance?".

Reena gets surprised with his calculated question and thinks "God..why did you give this guy so much brain?" And starts thinking for an answer but fails to find one.

Suddenly Chaacha says "It's dark outside and there are some night lights ...she might have seen his shadow...The shadow will form on the opposite side due to the lights...right beti?"...he asks turning to her while she sighs innerly.

Reena says nodding her head "Exactly...I saw the shadow..." and turns to Rocky who seemed unsatisfied with the answer but getting no question back from him, she realizes that he's done with his questions.

She thanks Chaacha innerly for coming for her rescue and turns to leave and gets stopped by him yet again.

Rocky says "I'm not done yet.." Making her stop, sigh and turns around to him again. She waits for his question while he continues "You were so scared and running on that day as some guy was chasing you with a knife...and today you were brave enough to fight the guy and defend who's holding the same knife...that's a very big change.."

Reena again gets surprised with his question and thinks "I feel like taking out this guy's brain from his head and put it in a museum..who the hell thinks this much?" And again fails to answer.

This time, Vaanaram comes to her rescue and says "Well..everyone here are ready to do anything for you as you saved and helped them...you even gave her job, home, a life here...so, maybe she was ready to risk her life for you.." Making Rocky glare at him and Reena sigh happily again.