Chapter 28 : Missing him.

Chaacha says to Reena "He's going to US." And Reena gets shocked hearing it and thinks "US?..why is he going like this?...and he didn't even tell me?" Then realizes it was no use of thinking and goes to ask him directly.

As soon as she enters his room, she sees him buttoning his shirt, getting ready for the travel. Rocky sees her and turns to her as he knew she wouldn't come to his room unless it was something very important.

Reena asks him "Going somewhere?" And Rocky casually says "Yes..." and Before he could say anything, she interrupts saying "Seriously?...I thought you were talking about clearing things.. this is your way of doing that?...running away from the situation?"

Rocky gets surprised seeing her sudden outburst and confused with her questions. And seeing his face, Reena says "Don't look at me like that...I know what you're doing...Wantedly going away from me.."

Hearing her, Rocky starts laughing adding more fuel to her anger and she asks "Why are you laughing?" And Seeing her face, Rocky stops laughing and says "You have a very creative brain that imagines things that are never going to happen."

Reena gets confused at his words and asks "What do you mean?" And Rocky says "I mean..you're imagining things like I'm going away from you..which will never happen." Which makes her sigh in relief for a second but again gets back to her questions.

Reena asks "Then why are you going to US..suddenly?" And Rocky says "Well..it's not sudden..I just didn't get to tell anyone..and the reason for going is...do you remember why we went to Delhi yesterday?"

She remembers it and says "Because you wanted some contacts as you had some deal from US..." and pauses realizing that he was going for the deal while Rocky says "Exactly..I had to go personally deal it..so I'm going for work.."

Knowing the actual reason, Reena thinks "You seriously think much Ree!" And Rocky says as if he heard her "True!" And she looks at him surprised while he just smiles at her.

Rocky says "I think you still didn't get this clear.." and Reena looks at him while he continues "It's not possible getting rid of me." Making her chuckle a little.

Reena says "I know...but your talk yesterday about space and this sudden trip made it obvious..so" and Rocky moves closer to her and says "I told I'll be giving you space...which means giving you time until you accept everything...and that doesn't mean I won't see or talk or most importantly..."