Chapter 27 : Confrontation!

Rocky says "You knew that it was a plan and yet we are here...which means.." and pauses waiting for her answer while she says "I didn't want to disappoint my friends." While Rocky just looks at her with narrowed eyes knowing it was a lie.

Just then,Rocky calls the waiter and orders the food and Reena gets surprised seeing him order all her favorite foods and when the waiter leaves, Rocky looks at Reena who was staring at him with a question face.

Rocky understands her doubt and says "Don't look at me like that...I have my ways.." and Reena realizes and sighs saying "Great...my friend has become your informer now!" And Rocky smirks at her saying "You made him my fan...can't help it."

Reena rolls her eyes at him and then start having the food while Rocky asks her "Can we talk?" And Reena asks not paying attention "About?" While Rocky sighs saying "You know the answer already.." Making it clear that he wants to talk about his plan.

While Reena says "Even you know my answer already.." Making it clear that she doesn't want to talk about it. Rocky sighs at her stubborn answer and says "Until when are you going to avoid it?" And Reena says "I don't know..but the minimum time is forever I guess..".

Rocky understands that she wasn't going to talk, so he thinks of something and says "Okay...we'll talk that later...but for now, considering you're in a good mood..." and Reena looks at him raising her eyebrows.

Rocky snaps his fingers and music starts playing making Reena surprised and Rocky gets up from his chair and stands beside her forwarding his hand while she asks "Are you serious?" And he just smiles at her while she sighs and gives her hand.

They start dancing tuning with the slow music, looking at each other and Rocky tries talking to her through his eyes but notices her eyes which were showing zero emotion which proved how hurt she was because of what he did.

Rocky twirls her pulling her closer and places her hand on his heart hoping she would understand what he was trying to say which Reena gets but doesn't show it.

Slowly, Reena starts falling weak under his gaze and emotions, collapsing the invisible gaurd she's been holding to stop herself from showing her emotion infront of him and gets out of his hold and tries moving away.

Before she could move far, Rocky holds her waist pulling her back Making her startled and he rests his forehead with hers while she closes her eyes controlling the tears which were trying hard to fall.

Rocky says calmly "Stop behaving so indifferent Bangaram...this is not you.." and Reena moves back looking into his eyes straight and says "True..this is not me...I was someone who was strong and enough to take care of herself...but now I'm just a business man's daughter, and being helplessly living under another business man's custody.."