Chapter 4 : To KGF!

Next day morning:

Rocky is getting ready to leave and is drowned in his thoughts while Chaacha enters the room asking him "I heard that you went to Shetty's house in the midnight...is something wrong?" To which Rocky looks at him and covers it up again "Nothing..I just went casually.." and Chaacha just nods being unsatisfied with his answer.

They get out from the house to leave and suddenly someone comes there running and bumps into Rocky directly and due to the force, the person trips and loses her balance but Rocky holds her saving her from falling.

Rocky holding the person by her waist, looks at her eyes which would make anyone drown in them, soft long hair, trembling lips due to fear and he just keeps looking at her forgetting the surroundings and her position.

While the person who is Reena ofcourse, for the first time seeing him that close to her, His hand on her waist, the aroma of him, and the intensity in his gaze making her just to stare at him, for a second forgetting about everything she had to do.

After few moments of staring each other, Reena comes back to her senses and remembers about her plan and mentally curses herself for forgetting it and getting lost in thoughts.

Reena mentally adjusting herself says "save me please!" Which disturbs Rocky but not completely out of his trance, so he says "I already saved you from falling".

Reena blinks her eyes and nods her head negatively saying "Not that..save me from him!" And successfully she brings him out of his trance by her words and he asks "who?" To which she signals him to look back and he turns back while helping her to stand straight.

He looks at a man wearing a scarf covering his face, holding a knife and looking at her...he then turns back to her and sees her standing behind him trying to hide with fear.

And the man finally speaks showing his knife "Hey girl!...you can't escape from me...do you think he will save you?...No..no one can help you.!" Making Reena hold Rocky's arm and he looks at her as soon as he feels her touch.

Reena looks at him and says with a shivering voice "please help me sir..he's been chasing me saying that he'll kill me...look at the knife in his hand...please sir!" While Rocky just keep listening to her and see her lips moving Making him again go into her trance.

But before that happens, Chaacha raises his voice towards the man "Hey!...who are you?..and aren't you ashamed trying to kill an innocent girl?" While the man speaks back "And who are you to question me old man?..I'll do whatever I want".

Everyone get surprised seeing him talk to Chaacha like that as the whole Bombay knew what Chaacha means to Rocky, so they never disrespect him but this man was doing it, that too infront of Rocky and more surprisingly Rocky is calm after hearing that.

Meanwhile, Pathan says addressing tbe man "Looks like you're new to Bombay...that's why you don't know who is infront of you.." While the man yet again speaks back "I don't fear anyone...let anyone come..I can handle it" .