Chapter 10 : Long Drive!

Next day morning:

Rocky gets ready for the day and comes to the dining hall for breakfast. From a distance, he sees Reena at the dining table, talking to the maids, helping them and laughing with them in between the talks.

Rocky smiles seeing her and in moments the smile turns into a smirk and he talks to himself "Get ready for the surprise Miss." And moves toward the table.

As soon as he enters, Reena sees him and greets with a smile "Good morning sir." And Rocky smiles back saying "I think it's going to be a very good morning.". Though Reena gets confused at his words, she just smiles.

Just then, Chaacha and Vaanaram enter, exchange their morning wishes and the four of them get seated to have breakfast, Rocky at the head chair, Reena and chaacha on his either sides, Vaanaram beside Chaacha.

While Reena was busy having her food, Rocky keeps staring at her with a devilish smirk on his face which Vaanaram notices.

Vaanaram nudges chaacha who was sitting beside him and signals him to see Rocky and Chaacha notices Rocky's stare.

Vaanaram whispers to Chaacha "I feel like he's planning something.." and Chaacha whispers back "By the look on his face, he's definitely planning something dangerous."

Vaanaram and Chaacha get alerted to get instant ideas to save Reena as soon as they know what he's trying to do...and Rocky turns to them as if he heard their mind voice about being ready, smirks at them and twists his lips indicating that they wouldn't be able to do anything.

Both the cupids look at each other after understanding Rocky's expression and keep shifting their glances between Rocky and Reena.

Rocky turns to Reena and calls her grabbing her attention "Reena!" To which Reena stops eating and looks at him while he continues "I'm going out for a deal...I thought it's good if you join me...as you should look after the transactions of the deal".

Reena casually agrees saying "Okay sir." And goes back to her eating , While Chaacha and Vaanaram get confused about his sudden talk about deal and taking her out. Then Vaanaram asks him "Where does that out means?"

Rocky says "Bangalore!" shocking both of them and For Reena it was like her heart stopped beating for a second. Gaining her senses back she asks in shock "Bangalore?" To which Rocky nods positively and asks "Any problem?".

Reena gulps thinking "Problem?...that's a very small word...How can I go to Bangalore?...it's filled with people who know me...someone will definitely see me!" And Rocky smirks seeing her face terrified and she drowned in her thoughts.

Chaacha bends little towards Rocky and says "You're doing this to make her confess or get her truth out...right?" And Rocky whispers "Ofcourse...is that even a doubt?" While Chaacha sighs at his answer and moves back.