Chapter 42

Not having much time to process what is happening, Jungkook is already on top of me as I am lying down on his bed. He eyes me for a brief -heated- moment just before his lips lock together with mine.

This time, he takes his time, as his hands sneakily reach for the room light, turning it off and leaving only the purple LED lights on. 

And everything about Jungkook is just so perfect right now. 

The way his hands trace over my lines, the way his tongue dances with mine, the way our lips lock together, the way he touches me...the way he takes his time, the way his shoulders are so wide, his biceps so big. Everything is just flawless. 

His hands are all over me, and my hands are all over him- I can't resist him.

We now kiss passionately, as our hands explore each other's body roughly. I touch him up everywhere - from his waist to his hair to his thighs, and he makes sure to do the same. 

He caresses my thighs and my waist as he bites my lip smoothly, a small moan escaping my mouth.

"So fucking hot" he groans quietly, our lips still intact.

"Oh, just stop already" I moan, my voice erotic as ever, as my hands brush over his wide back.

Jeon Jungkook, the man you are.

"Stop what?" Jungkook mouths back sensually, now kissing my neck passionately.

"You make me want to scream and my clothes aren't even off." I try to speak in between my moans - this is too intense.

"You're driving me crazy, baby." I manage to add, slowly taking off his coat, and leaving him with just his shirt on.

Fuck, I really can't take this. He is on top of me right now, wearing his white shirt as his muscles are showing.

This has to be a freaking joke - I can't help but want to rip it off...

"You smell so good" he moans as he is sucking on my throat.

I think he must have guessed how horny I am, considering the fact I quite literally can't stay still. I want him to touch me so badly.

I constantly moan as I physically try to get as close to him as it's humanly possible, considering we both still have our clothes on.

Goddamnit Jeon Jungkook.

I can't take it anymore - I push him off me and look him straight in the eyes and he knows what's up. He smirks at me for just a moment, before I break our -steamy- eye contact and eye his shirt.

I instantly try to take it off by pulling it in opposite directions. However, not every button manages to get undone and  I pull it off one more time, now as a result ripping off a few.

"You horny brat." Jungkook smirks, as he takes off my shirt as quickly as humanly possible, leaving only my bra on. He then takes his and mine pants off too, leaving us almost naked.

"I can't help it, I wanna feel you up, baby." I moan as I look at him desperately.

Jungkook looks at me for just a moment. And before I know it his fingers are tracing my panties, making me instantly moan.

"You're so wet, baby." Jungkook says as he eyes me. And it's true; I am. 

Probably even more now after the way he just looked at me.

"Just take,uhh, just take it off." I complain between my moans.

He obviously finds this amusing, since he now isn't touching me down there.