Chapter 6

As soon as I open the door and face him I am met with his piercing gaze. 

He is sitting on the side of the bed, still completely clothed. He bites his bottom lip while keeping eye contact and pats his lap, signaling me to come to sit on top of him.

I walk awkwardly and as soon as I reach him he stops me from sitting on top of him.

"Do a turn, love." he smirks and I do as I am ordered, allowing him to get a 360-degree view of my body.

"You're so hot, Kang Ari. Do you know that?" he mouths as soon as I complete my turn and eyes me lustfully.

"Am I?" I ask him shyly as I stare at the wall behind him.

He scoffs as he grabs my waist harshly and places me to sit on top of him, with his hands still on my waist. I leave a gasp, having been taken aback by his sudden move. 

He spares me a quick glare, looking at my lips and then into my eyes, before his lips touch mine. His kiss is softer than what I expected at first, with him placing soft pecks on my lips as I mirror his moves. 

He takes his time getting to explore my body as he is kissing me softly; his hands travel from my neck to my waist to my ass and then to my thighs. For some reason, his touch doesn't feel rough.

I keep my hands on his neck and try to focus on him. He radiates a musky and spicy aroma and his lips are smooth, almost silky-like.

After a few minutes of him showing me his softer side, his tongue enters my mouth and I instantly reciprocate making the kiss become more heated. 

I start riding him slowly as I am swinging my thighs on top of his, feeling his bulge gradually harden. It doesn't take too long for him to be completely hard, and his touch now feels more desperate - his hands are all over me, grabbing my ass and cupping my breasts lustfully. 

At this point I start to get wet, not being able to defy him - he feels dominant and rough and for some reason, this excites me. 

He breaks the kiss and eyes me for a spare moment lustfully, only to begin placing soft kisses on my neck. Every kiss hits a different sensitive spot, and not being able to handle the pleasure small moans start to escape my mouth. 

This seems to excite him, as he starts to suck on my neck more fiercely. I move back and forth on his thighs slowly as he is kissing me, his hands traveling on my body.

He then takes my bra off and takes a small break from kissing my neck to stare at my exposed breasts. He bites his bottom lip and instantly starts stimulating my nipples with his tongue. The moans escaping my mouth start to become denser and my breathing feels heavier. 

Now his one hand is stimulating my nipple, with the other one being on my inner thigh as he is sucking on my other nipple with his tongue. The stimulation is too much and I can't help but let myself go in the pleasure as I am moaning intensely.

After some time I can't take it - I remove his shirt. I want to feel him. 

He smirks and helps me remove it, only to reveal an unreal physique: his shoulders are wide and his arms are muscular, filled with veins pumping out. His right arm is filled with tattoos too. How can a man be so hot?

I let his spicy aroma intoxicate me as I keep riding him, his hands now caressing my breasts. I make sure I get to explore his body too- my hands run up and down his torso, making sure to savor every ounce of him.

He breaks off the kiss yet again and switches our positions completely. 

With one move he lays me down and gets on top of me, not leaving me any time to process what is happening. His hands are intertwined with mine as he brutally locks them on the bed using his hands to keep them from moving.