Chapter 23

Jungkook has just pressed play on the movie since tonight is raining and our plans to go out to eat got canceled. 

We chose a very basic romantic comedy movie, just to have something to play in the back as we eat on the bed. Since ordering out is not an option because of the storm, we will probably end up cooking some instant noodles later because we are both pretty tired.

"Can you turn it on a little bit?" I ask Jungkook, but he completely ignores me.

"Did you hear me?" I ask him a little louder, making sure he hears me now.

He turns his head to look at me, as he lowers the sound even more.

"What are you-" I ask him but he keeps making eye contact and gives me a smirk.

"I can't hear what they're saying!" I scold him.

"I can't hear what they're saying!" Jungkook mimics my voice sarcastically and turns the volume even more down.

"Bring me the remote!" I threaten him but he seems completely unaffected - all he does is chuckle at my serious tone and completely ignore me.

"Jeon Jungkook!' I threaten him and he turns again to look at me, only to mute it completely this time as he is giving me yet another smirk.

I 'ugh' under my breath and he starts giggling.

"Here, take it." he informs me after a few seconds and hands me the remote, but before I manage to get it from his hands he is fast to pull it again closer to him.

"Yah!" I whine and glare at him.

I get closer to him to snatch the remote, but he doesn't let me do so; every time I try to get it from him he avoids me and laughs at my failed attempts.

"Not funny." I mouth under my breath to him as I am basically fighting over it at this moment with him, just like Hyun and Yura do.

"Not funny." he mimics my voice again and starts to laugh at how pissed off I have just gotten over this.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook-" I try to scold him again but I am interrupted by him kissing me.

I remove my mouth from his immediately and give him a glare, but he has a smirk all over his face.

"No kissing right now." I threaten him as his lips are still close to mine, trying to sound serious.

He doesn't reply, all he does is stare at my lips, smirk, and then look at my eyes making the eye contact tense, yet playful.

He locks his lips again with mine and this time I don't remove myself from him. In the beginning, I kiss him back hesitantly, but I am fast to start kissing him normally.

"So no kissing?" he breaks off the kiss to whisper and I don't reply - I grab him and start kissing him again passionately.

"That's what I thought." he adds before he starts to kiss me roughly.

His touch is dominant and tough, yet the kiss is still delicate and sentimental. His hands are traveling through my body, as he is slowly making me spread my legs and I let him come closer and closer to me.

After some time my legs are locked behind his back, my hands are exploring his wide shoulders and his hands are playing with my hair.

He wastes no time; he instantly removes my baggy shirt only to reveal the fact I am not wearing a bra. He stares at my naked breasts in awe and I chuckle. However, he ignores me completely and starts to suck on my breasts. 

I start to moan softly as my nipples are now fully stimulated. On the other handJungkook seems to be enjoying himself a little too much, slowly but assertively resting his fingers on my inner thighs.