Chapter 18

It's 8.30 am and Jin and I just arrived at the airport. Since it is quite early anyways, I decide to get him some coffee and food to thank him for driving me here. We sit down and drink our Americanos, as the time finally pashes and it's almost 9 am now. I now have to get to Terminal 1.

"Ari-ah, are you sure you're going to be okay?" Jin asks me worryingly.

"Yes, oppa. Thank you so much for everything again." I assure him as I give him a warm smile.

"Aish, stop thanking me. I want you to be okay, Ari." he starts off, "If anything happens to you, text me and I'll come to Jeju-do. I'm not kidding, I can fight." he finishes off completely serious.

"Stop being so dramatic, Jin-ah." I chuckle as I give him a tight hug and he hugs me back warmly.

When we depart I make my way to Terminal 1 and as I do so I get a text from Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook: where are you? if you see me don't talk to me, you need to find a man with black hair and a red nike shirt waiting at Terminal 1. his name is yoongi, you sit with him.

The text leaves me confused as I am walking toward the Terminal but as soon as I arrive I realize what this whole thing is about - in front of me there is Jungkook and Hana, with another older couple with them, and I assume it's either Jungkook's or Hana's parents.

I scan the area for a guy with black hair and a red Nike shirt and it doesn't take too long for me to find him. He is listening to music and wearing a mask, trying to hide as well as he can from Jungkook and Hana.

I walk awkwardly towards him, but he doesn't seem to notice my presence - Crap, I really hope he is the correct person.

"Um..Good morning." I greet him awkwardly and he eyes me immediately, "Are you Yoongi?" I ask as soon as he looks at me trying not to sound too awkward.

Even though the man doesn't smile, his eyes seem kind and welcoming.

"Hi. You must be Ari, nice to meet you." he says as he removes his headphones and we shake hands. His hands are very warm and for some reason, this handshake helped me ease my anxiety.

"Nice to meet you too." I bow and sit next to him awkwardly, trying to think of what to say. Thankfully, he breaks off the awkward silence fastly.

"Jungkook told us a lot about you, I'm glad to finally meet you." he starts conversing and I'm glad he did, otherwise I would have probably stayed quiet - I wonder what lie Jungkook told them about me though.

"Oh, really? Well, the pleasure is mine." I smile at him.

"Jungkook probably told you anyways, but we have booked a room together. This is for obvious reasons." he adds.

"Oh, yeah. He told me." I lie - why the hell didn't he tell me that?

"We will go to the hotel separately and meet them after one hour to switch rooms." he keeps going on, as I nod pretending to know what is happening. "I really hope this goes smoothly." he adds, sounding a little nervous this time.

"Yeah, me too." I say awkwardly.

"Anyways, it's quite early and I'm not a morning person. Do you mind waking me up when we land? I'll continue listening to some music now." he suggests but doesn't come off as rude. I actually end up liking Yoongi, he seems very calm and kind.

"Oh, of course." I smile at him, "I will be reading my book, if that's okay." I add and take out my book from my bag.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's almost 1 pm and we have just arrived at the fancy hotel we will be staying at. Yoongi and I made our way to our supposed room, and we are making some small talk as we wait for the time to pass. Yoongi's presence is making me feel more at ease and I feel comfortable around him, even though I've only known him for four hours. Hana sure is a lucky woman, Yoongi seems to love her a lot. He always brings her up in the conversation and never misses a chance to talk about how much he wants to be with her.

When the time finally arrives, we hear a knock on our door and I open it since I'm closer to the door, only to find Hana right in front of me.

I bow awkwardly and pray to whoever can hear me that she won't remember me. She doesn't seem to recognize me though - I guess she really was just spaced off the entire time of her wedding.

"You must be Ari." she says kindly and shakes my hand.

"Yes, it's so nice to meet you." I smile at her.

"Yoongi-ah and I will be staying in this room." she says and eyes Yoongi who just arrived at the door too. She then immediately goes to hug him and they both seem more than happy to finally be together.

"Jungkook must be arriving any time-" she starts off as soon as their hug ends but she is interrupted by Jungkook just arriving at the door.

"Jagiya!" he voices as soon as he sees me and comes to hug me tightly - what the fuck?

"I missed you so much." he pouts as he hugs me warmly and I instantly get in the role of it too, hugging him back tightly. "Let me help you with your bag, jagiya." he says and breaks off the hug.

"Ari-ah and I will be going to our room." he says as he locks our hands together, "Hana, Yoongi, if you need anything let us know." he adds.

"I'll text you our schedule so we can meet up and take some photos occasionally." Hana replies and I wave them goodbye, with Jungkook and I both smiling fakely before the door shuts.

Our smiles instantly fade away and he removes his hand from mine. I make no comment and carry my bad alone, following him to our room.

This really is depressing.

When we enter the room, I am instantly shocked. I have never been in a place like this - the entire room is overly luxurious and there is a huge king's size bed with petals on it and lots of candles everywhere.

"Our parents did this for Hana and I, don't think too much about it." he eyes me as he sees me noticing the beautiful set. "Hana and Yoongi were just kind enough to let us have this room." he adds.

I ignore him as I try to explore the rest of the hotel room, and I am only even more shocked. There is an entirely different room from the bathroom, that only has a huge hot tub, candles, and red led lights on the walls, I guess their parents really went all out.

Moreover, the balcony even has a private pool, which has a beautiful view of the sea - you can probably even see the sunset from here. I am staring at the beautiful scenery when I feel Jungkook behind me.

"Pretty romantic, huh?" he scoffs and I gasp, shocked by his sudden appearance. "I don't want you to think of this whole thing wrongly, Kang Ari." he whispers in my ear and my eyes widen up.

"You are an escort right now. My escort. Nothing more." he whispers and then distances himself from me, and I gulp at what he just said. He is right, Ari.