Chapter 11

Jeon Jungkook: I want you over at my place at 10 pm.

The sudden beeping sound sends me the chills - I did not wait for his text tonight. It's a Tuesday night and it's 8 pm, doesn't he have work tomorrow?

Me: Okay, sir. I'll be on my way.

Jeon Jungkook: Good. Wear red.

His reply is fast and his tone is demanding. I sigh as I get ready to head over to his place. Do I tell him about Jiwoo and his brother?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The door reveals Jeon Jungkook, who is staring at me lustfully as soon as he gets the slightest glimpse of me.

"I want to fuck you on the kitchen table tonight." he mouths as soon as the door is wide open, wasting no time.

The confusion on my face is evident, and he seems to get turned on by it considering there is a massive smirk on his face as soon as he sees my reaction which is almost evil-like.

"Good evening?" I try to ignore what he said as I greet him uncomfortably.

"You're so hot when you act all confused." he mouths and shuts the entrance door fastly.

Before I manage to realize what is happening his hands are all over me and he is carrying me bridal-style up the stairs of his mansion.

"Sir, what are you doing?" a gasp leaves my mouth as I try to ask him properly what is happening.

"No talking, love" he says to shut me up as he makes his way to the kitchen fastly.

The kitchen is dimly lit and there is a big kitchen counter right in the center of it, which coincidentally is completely empty.

Jungkook is fast to act, placing me to sit on the counter and quickly removing his shirt. Even though it's not the first time I see him- every time I am still shocked by his amazing physique, his body is so manly and hot.

He removes my shirt too and smirks as soon as he sees my red bra. "You're such a good girl." he comments and before I manage to look at him he has already locked our lips together.

The kiss is heated and I can tell that he is asking for more - his tongue is exploring my mouth passionately and I mirror his tone, pushing his body closer to mine and locking my legs behind his back as I am still sitting on the counter.

The kiss continues for a couple of minutes, with his hands being all over my body and slowly now removing my pants. When the pants are off, his lust seems to take over him - he cups my breasts and sucks them gently and slowly, only to place his fingers inside of me at the same time and start fingering me with an insane speed.

My body doesn't even know how to react and all I can do is moan in pleasure, letting him take over me. Everything about his moves is perfect- from the way he licks my nipples to the way his fingers hit all my sensitive spots, he just feels so right and I hate it.

I try my best to do something to make him feel good too, and after some time I manage to remove his dick from his Calvin Klein boxers and start to stroke him- now we both are moaning. I jerk him off fastly, and after some time he can't take it anymore.

He stops sucking on my breasts and locks our eyes together, as we are now both eyeing each other while he is fingering me and I am jerking him off. We both can see the bliss in each other's eyes, paired with the lust and the thirst for more -this moment really is remarkable.