Chapter 38

The thought of it is kind of weird, but the truth is that Jungkook and I have kissed plenty of times. So it's only logical for us to have shared many different types of kisses. From fake kisses on a random picnic in front of his wife, to us kissing lustfully in his car as I am on top of him and he is inside me.

But this kiss right now - this is different.

It's lustful yet it's full of love. It's delicate yet it's unsettling. It feels like we both want to rip each other's clothes off, yet staying here like this forever is all we both need.

Every sense of time is lost; I have no idea whether we have been kissing for one minute or one hour, all I know is that it feels like I am floating in space.

I can feel every part of his lips, and we are both synchronized perfectly. We kiss, suck, nibble, and bite each other softly as we share this intimate exchange.

Sometimes the kiss stops and small giggles escape both of our mouths, it seems like neither of us is good at hiding how happy we are. How happy that we can finally kiss. Not just pair our lips together for what seems like a typical procedure to be done before sex, but just kiss for the romantic shake of it, as all other couples do.

Even though it's just a kiss, it's so much more; it's like a dream

Yet I know it's real- and he knows it too. So naturally, it doesn't take too long for both of us to do the next move. 

Or does it? How long has passed ever since our lips first locked anyways?

His hands are running up and down from my hips to my waist, as he is embracing me lovingly. 

I don't break off the kiss; rather I guide him carefully to the room I share with my siblings.

In a sense, as I am guiding him inside this room, it feels like I am giving him a special kind of access to me as well. This is my room, after all. However, it doesn't feel invasive, not even a little bit. It actually feels very comforting to finally let Jungkook inside my room.

The kiss still isn't off, and it only seems to get even more and more heated, as he is now sitting on my bed and I am on top of him.

"Fuck" he moans as soon as I actually sit on him, and our bodies touch.

He doesn't waste any time - he immediately breaks off the kiss and starts kissing my neck gently. A moan instinctively leaves my mouth as I thrust and give him the green light; now he is sucking on my neck passionately, definitely leaving more than one love bite for me to remember. 

The way his lips leave their mark on my mouth arouses me so much - it really feels like heaven.

So when his hands leave my ass and make their way to my breasts under my oversized shirt, it just makes me feel all sorts of ways. His fingers are circling around my nipple, and his other hand is cupping my other breast.

"Baby" I moan in pleasure as he is playing with my breasts and kissing on my neck as I ride him. Everything about this moment just feels so hot right now. So heated.

"You like that, love?" Jungkook asks me, taking a quick break from his sucking on my neck.

"Mhmm" I moan out in pleasure.

He removes his head from my neck and raises it up to look at me.

We look at each other for just a split second and it's clear to both of us what each other wants: each other's clothes off.

He takes off my shirt and I take off his, with our pants and underwear following. Now we are both naked and staring at each other, in the rawest way possible.