Chapter 21

Jungkook is kissing my neck as he is giggling, while I try to unlock the hotel room door, and I try to push him off as I am laughing at his impatience.

"Stop, I can't unlock it!" I whine as I can't concentrate on the lock. However, he only seems to be getting even more encouraged, as he is now caressing my breasts.

"Jungkook! Are you crazy?" I scold him and try to remove his hands from me - I have to focus on the lock. The wine doesn't seem to be helping a lot, considering I am pretty dizzy right now.

"Hurry up, Ari-ah." Jungkook whispers to me as he is sucking my neck and I moan at the sound of my name being said like that as the door is finally unlocked.

When we enter the room Jungkook takes the matter in his hand and locks the door behind us quickly as I chuckle.

"Funny, huh?"Jungkook grabs me closer to him and tries to kiss me, but I avoid him last second and he ends up kissing my cheek.

"Very funny indeed." I tease him as a chuckle escapes my mouth. Jungkook eyes me confused but there is a very noticeable spark in his eyes that I can't ignore.

"What are you laughing at, Ari-ah?" he smirks as his lips touch mine without kissing me.

"I can smell the alcohol in your mouth, Jungkook." I mouth back at him, our lips touching as I eye him and he can tell that I'm trying my hardest to tease him.

"So what?" he asks and places his hand on my ass aggressively and a giggle leaves my mouth.

"You know that we're both drunk right now." I whisper to him and he eyes me confused for a split second, but then I insert my tongue in his mouth and we start actually kissing this time.

Jungkook wastes no time and starts kissing me back passionately, as his tongue is desperately exploring my mouth and his hands are groping my ass full of lust.

The kiss continues on and he wastes no time, his arms close tightly around the middle of my back and I wrap my legs around his torso as he lifts me up and we both remain in eye contact.

I bite my bottom lip and this seems to trigger him.

"I will fuck you in the hot tub." he announces and slaps my ass as a moan leaves my mouth, "And since you're bratty today, I will fuck you on the bed too." However, I am not affected at all. I smirk as an 'mhm' leaves my mouth and I eye him full of lust. "But first, I will fuck you on the balcony." he states and spanks me even stronger.

I start kissing him as we make our way to the balcony and when we reach it, I am surprised at how he manages to walk all that way when he is drunk, lifting me and making out with me at the same time.

"So strong." I moan as he is kissing my neck and sits on the kitchen sofa right up the pool, with me on top of him.

I won't let him get what he wants though - as soon as we sit down I instantly get up and thankfully he isn't fast enough to hold me down.

He gets up with me too and I start giggling as we make out passionately. I start opening up his shirt and his fingers are almost inside of me when I finally decide to do it.

"Why not fuck me inside the pool instead?" I smirk as I touch his bulge and Jungkook goes crazy.

"Get inside. Now." he orders me and I am fast to react, getting inside the pool and letting the water hit my entire body. He is fast to follow, getting inside the pool too. The pool is very shallow and while standing up the water barely reaches our torsos, it's the perfect height.

"You're so fucking naughty." he mouths as he corners me over the pool, and my ass is now sitting on the counter as my legs are inside the water. He is facing me and our bodies are connected, and I place my hands on his shoulders.