But Regan was still confused. She never saw herself afflicted with fire. She saw herself as a cold person. She didn't even like fire. It scared her. When she asked Seraphina, the wise woman told her that it wasn't not necessary to feel a strong connection to magic elements. The power ran in her blood and its reasons transcended simple understanding. But she still told that Regan's emotions could be linked with fire. When she was angry, for example.

And it hit her, she was always tense, always angry. Her mind was a forest of tangled trees, fire burning at their roots. It was always tense, negative. She always thought the worst of people, of everything. And then, another disgusting thought hit her. Sirius having a whole harem of girls.

She cursed under her breath, wondering why it bothered her so much. Why she kept thinking about that? Yes, it was intriguing, but it was also disgusting. Him having all those girls. It made her feel... she didn't know what. But she knew the rage was there, bubbling under the surface. It was always there. It was like a shadow that followed her everywhere she went.

"Hey, are you okay?" Seraphina asked, noticing the look on Regan's face.

Regan forced a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...." For a moment, she thought to ask Seraphina about it. Maybe she'd know if he had a harem. She just wanted to be sure, to confirm her suspicions. But then, she held herself, frowning. It was silly, pathetic. She should've never thought to ask that.

She tried to change the subject, asking Seraphina of how magic ran in her veins where her parents were ordinary. Seraphina tensed a little, as if struggling to answer honestly. She told her some cryptic words, like she should seek more from her identity. That she should ask Sirius.

Regan felt her frustration rise, not fathoming to ask Sirius about that. She persisted for Seraphina to tell her, but Seraphina persisted for her to ask Sirius. Eventually, Regan let it go, knowing she wasn't going anywhere with that.

"Whatever." Regan shrugged as she tried to change the subject. "What else do I need to learn?"

"Have you ever felt the use of your powers? It didn't matter which planet you were, your powers have always been there, but Sirius told that they had started to develop at the age you're in."

"Why and how the hell does Sirius know all these things about me?!" Regan asked, her voice dripping with frustration.

Seraphina sighed, recognizing Regan's frustration. "I understand your concerns, Regan, but I can't and don't know all the answers you seek. Sirius has his reasons, and seeking those answers from him might shed light on your origin and the development of your powers."

Regan leaned against the bed, her face crossed by the usual boredom and indifference. She wasn't going to ask him anyway. She didn't want to get awkward and nervous.

"Can you give me an answer of why my hair changed color?" she asked, twirling the strands around her finger.

"This must have happened because of your powers development."

"And why red?"

"This must have been your original hair color."

"None of my parents had red hair but.... nevermind." Regan sighed, realizing that the power thing was tangled within a web of weird series.

Seraphina then asked her if she had experienced the use of her powers before. Regan remembered that time when Olivia's hair caught a flame and reluctantly told that story. The wise woman said that it was very important to know how to control her powers. She teached her about how Regan should control her emotions and keep them in check.

However, Regan's mind kept drifting back to that matter about Sirius and his girls. Sirius and Vesper.

"So, how do I use these fire powers?" she asked, trying to think about something else. Seraphina said she that could hold and manipulate it without even knowing. To use it to her needs, she had to focus, just like in telekinesis, to feel the power inside her.

As the girl presumed her words, they were unbelievable, straight out of fairytales. Even when she kind of used telekinesis, she didn't feel any power emanating from her.

"And how do I try it?"

"You can try it by willing to control, while holding out your palm. If it doesn't work just now, it's fine. There are moments where you're insecure and don't believe on it." Seraphina explained as she looked down at her spell book.

Regan crossed her arms, part of her was still skeptical on all this. She had never felt any power inside herself but there was evidence that spoke volumes.

She looked at her hands and tried to think, but it seemed ridiculous. Seraphina smiled genuinely and took her hand, "I know it seems foreign to you, but once you get the hold of it, you'll have already mastered it. Even without trying to summon at your will, you can still use it to protect yourself and others."

"How can it defend?" Regan chuckled dryly.

Seraphina smiled gently, "Fire can be both a shield and a weapon. Picture it as an extension of your will. It responds to your emotions and intentions. With practice, you'll learn to shape and control it according to your needs."

Regan sighed, still uncertain.

"Let's start with a simple exercise. Close your eyes, focus on the feeling inside you, and imagine a small flame in the palm of your hand. Don't force it; let it come naturally."

Regan did as she was told, skeptical and bored, she saw as her hand didn't glow anything.

Seraphina encouraged, "It takes time. Keep trying."

She tried, but her hands remained empty. Seraphina encouraged her, remaining patient. She told her it was okay to face challenges. They could still work through it.

As they continued, Regan's struggles with the fire power persisted. Each attempt ended in disappointment. Seraphina, however, remained unwavering in her guidance.

"This is ridiculous, I can't do that."

Seraphina offered a supportive smile, "These powers can be elusive, but persistence is key. Let's approach it from a different angle. Imagine a spark, the tiniest flicker, and focus on nurturing it."

Regan skeptically followed the advice, attempting once more. This time, a faint spark emerged, but it quickly vanished.

"Yes! That's a good step." Seraphina smiled and Regan looked at her with disbelief. She was getting bored to the core.

School on earth didn't tired her that much. She had better things to do, as to think her plan to escape. But they were things she couldn't ignore. She couldn't ignore being played by Vesper and Sirius and she wanted both of them to pay. She wanted to find a way to achieve this.

The wise woman continued the lessons as she introduced her to more advanced techniques of controlling fire. Despite the initial struggles, Regan showed gradual improvement, her frustration gradually giving way to a sense of accomplishment.

After another round of exercises, Seraphina suggested, "You've made progress, child. Mastery takes time, and you're on the right path. Now, let's take a break. You might find exploring your surroundings a welcome diversion."

Regan sighed in relief, eager to step away from the intense training. As Seraphina left the room, she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. She hadn't felt this all the time during the stay, maybe because she was focused on other things.

She paced back and forth in frustration that even inside four walls, she felt exposed.

His words of belonging, entered her mind again. She couldn't deny the truth in the sorcerer's words. She had felt that non-belonging feeling. But these days, she hadn't really felt it, maybe because she has been focused on too many other things.

Her mind swirled with a mix of determination and frustration. She couldn't ignore the cryptic nature of Sirius's words, especially about revenge and her past.

The thought of being a pawn in someone else's game irked her, and she wanted answers.

She couldn't pinpoint the link between her past and that strange world, and this uncertainty, fueled her determination to uncover the truth. She felt frustrated that she couldn't remember much from her childhood, but Monica had told her about these things. So, where was the connection?

As her mind was filled with uncertainties, she couldn't help but think if all this was real, if it even existed.