Chapter 1: Origin

The Avengers gathered in their headquarters, watching footage of a lone agent taking down Hydra bases. "We don't know who she is, No name No family, Nothing. She is completly of our radars." Fury says as the video ends.  "So you telling me we dealing with a ghost" Tony says. "What I'm saying that we don't know anything about her we need to find out who she is and make sure she is not a treat. She might be Hydra's enemy but that doesn't mean she's our friend." Fury walks out yelling "Find Her!" They rewatched the video.They marveled at her skills, unaware that the agent was Y/N A young woman.
___________________________________

Y/N Fury was the daughter to Nick Fury and Pricilla Fury. He left his daughter and his wife at the age of 8 years old for a reason that you still don't know about. Your mother's subsequent depression led to her untimely death 2years later.With nothing left, No one left you  contemplated ending it all, but fate had other plans.

One day, as you were about to give up, the god Odin appeared before you offering her a purpose in life. "Little Midgardian it doesn't have to end here for you"Odin says looking down at you. You look up at him "What is there to live for sir I have nothing and no one" you said with your little squeaky voice with a lump in your neck.

"I can take you somewhere and give you glorious perpose, All you have to do is agree"Desperate and alone, you agreed, unaware of Odin's true intentions. You were taken to Asgard, when you arrived you found yourself in chains.

You looked at Odin with tears in your eyes saying "Why am I in chains what do you want with me!" He looks at you with a evil smile on his face saying "Oh little one welcome to space, what were you expecting it's a dangerous place thank you for agreeing, go there for Orders and watch for the beast cause if you get eaten there's a price for your mourners." You look at him with disgust

"I'm a CHILD!!! YOU TRICKED ME!!!"

Odin smirks "tricked you? No I saved you! Oh honestly did you not read the colony policy that defines you as company property. The agreement got you in lock and key. I put the doller back into idolatry and if you upset you can rent and apology we are a family forged in bureaucracy . There's no I in team but there's Con in economy. Where you expecting adventure were you hoping for fun? Your worth is determined by your sacrifices." You sob and say

"Why couldn't you just let me die!" Odin ignores you and orders a gaurd to get you set up.

You slaved away for seven years. After those seven years Yn was thrown into a prison were she encountered Hela the goddess of Death. There was another God in that prison she was pretty much half dead you stayed in the prison for about 5 years over the years you and the gods got to know each other your backstories and you could even say you were friends but at the 5 year mark you were at your breaking point the power of the prison draining you the Goddess feeling pity on you as you were just a young Midgardian who should not be in this prison meant for unwanted gods.

So she granted you her powers all of them leaving herself to die in order for you to live. She had the power of the elements and energy. She was too powerful that's why she was locked up but now that the power is in you you had her full strength. She told with this power comes a price you would be immortal but and immune to injury but only those you love can hurt you, they are the only ones that can kill you so be careful who you care about.

As she gold dusted away you sobbed. After this you sensed rage and could not stand being stuck in this prison for any longer so you used your new powers to break the walls of the prison turning to Hela saying "I'll avenge you..... I'll avenge us all" she nodded at you as you walked out with fire in your eyes appearing in Asgard you thought if you should go attack Odin but he has a whole army at his side so you decide to act smart but first you need to get of this planet.

You run to the end of the bridge towards Himedell. He looks at you he remembers you on the night you arrived he felt pity on you "Sir please I need to get of this planet" he nods and he says "I'm sorry I should have helped you the night you arrived and through all these years" you nod at him seeing the regret In his eyes and you smiled at him and hugged him saying "Thank you" he nods and says "I'll be watching over you call out if you need help" you smile and nod and he sends you back to earth:

A/n this my first story hope you like it
I'm open to any ideas the next one or two chapters will be Y/n's back story and how she became who she is to more understand your character ;)
And yes I might be using some song lyrics that match up with the dialogue but they won't be "singing" the lyrics they'll be saying it.

"The fine print" from The Outer World
was used as Odin's speech

A/n: See you in the next chapter.