"That's a younger you?" Rory asked.

"Well, he didn't quite look like that when I was him," Eleven answered.

When they started learning about timelines and Time Lords running into themselves, they saw their dad's eyes light up in recognition, they had been told the oldest version of the Time Lord is the one who remembers.

"Which is why Nine and Warrior were confused at first," Strange assumed.

"Oh, we remember it, we just didn't know it was next," Warrior corrected.

"We remember it now. After we leave here, then we won't," Nine added.

"Oh, brilliant," Ten said, smiling at his younger self, "I mean, totally wrong. Bit emergency, universe goes bang in five minutes, but, brilliant," Ten said.

"I'm the Doctor. Who are you?" Celery Man, or Five, asked.

Ten just nods still smiling, "Yes, you are. You are the Doctor."

Five looks at him suspiciously, "Yes, I am. I'm the Doctor."

Ten gives him a goofy smile, "Oh, good for you, Doctor. Good brilliant old you," he said.

Clara starts laughing so hard she couldn't breath. Warrior, Ten , and Eleven roll their eyes while Ivy started snickering too. "What are you laughing so hard for?" Eilam asked Clara.

"Probably she knows your father has a tendency to insult him other selves," Missy pointed out.

"She's the only one out of the companions here that have more than one of us at the same time," Eleven told them.

"There's been been others?" Jackie asked.

"His first five, including the one on the screen which is his Fifth, were taken and I got insulted by about all of them trying to actually help for once. Yes, I know, I went crazy and the younger yous didn't know," Harold explained, turning to the Doctors for the last part.

"So those companions have met more than one," Missy said.

"Sarah Jane?" Rose asked.

"She was with Four who was somewhere," Nine said in confusion. Even then they were still confused. Five of them all together was confusing for a Time Lord.

"What about—?" Yaz started asking.

"She was technically a variant but yes we did insult each other," Thirteen said, knowing Yaz reffered to the Fugitive Doctor.

"Is there something wrong with you?" Five glared (A/N: OMG I stepped away and came back and read this first and thought Five Hargreeves suddenly showed up), hearing the white haired woman snort. 'Why were the portraits moving though?' he thought.

"Oh, there it goes, the frowny face. I remember that one. Mind you, bit saggier than I was," Ten was rubbing Five's cheeks, "Hair's a bit greyer," then he was messing with Five's hair, "That's because of me, though. the two of us together has shorted out the time differential. Should all snap back in place when we get you home. Be able to close that coat again. But never mind that," Ten says,

"That's why they look older," Twelve pointed out to Missy.

Missy thought for a second, "Does Harold just not age?" remembering when she did meet her predecessor, he had looked the same.