chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending

"Minji!"

Minji whipped her head around in the direction of where her name was called. 

She had just woken up less than, well she wasn't too sure. Her brain felt like it had been factory restarted and she wouldn't be surprised if she had a concussion. When she woke up, she had felt blood, fresh and dried, all over her face. She assumed it came from the gash on her forehead. It hurt so bad that the pain from her leg was essentially non-existent.

"Minji!" she heard again, this time louder. 

It had her realize how bad her headache was.  

Out of nowhere, her shoulder was grabbed and pulled back. Minji was instantly met with a fuming Jungkook. Though, it seemed like when he saw the state she was in, his eyes softened.

"Oh... M-minji!" 

Jungkook was quick to move in front of her and inspect her head,  then down to her leg. He cussed under his breath and looked around. He was surprised no one else had found her, especially the men who have been on her ass since the moment she came into the area. 

"Can I lift you? I need to take you back to the house. You need these wounds to be taken care of and rest. it looks like you haven't rested in days,"

Minji glared the best she could and shook her head. 

"No," she let out. She wasn't even sure that he could understand her. It felt like she was mumbling."

Jungkook understoof her. There wasn't any noise around them besides the crickets that were coming out due to the sun setting soon. 

"No?" he questioned. 

"No. I want to go back to my house. Not yours." 

"You can't be picky in a time like this. Seriously." Jungkook huffed and rolled his eyes. 

Minji didn't know when this man got so sassy. 

Minji yelped when she was picked up. Immediately tensed up and tried to get out of his hold. 

"Enough! Minji, I'm not in the mood for this. I'm taking you back to my house and making sure you are alright," 

Minji didn't listen, continuing to squirm until Jungkook had enough and hit her head, making her drop and relax. 

It didn't make him worry until they reached the house and Minji didn't open her eyes when he placed her on the couch. 

"shit... Minji... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you that hard," he teared up and moved her hair out of her face. 

She groaned, making Jungkook sigh in relief yet making him worry that she wasn't fully awake. He had told himself that he needed to get on his hands and knees for forgiveness when she woke up.

For the time being, he rushed around the house, gathering items to help the wounds all over her body. 

It wasn't until Jungkook finished pouring himself a cup of water that Minji woke up, pulling herself up into a sitting position. 

"Oh, thank the gods mini! I'm so happy you awake!" Jungkook called out, throwing his cup somewhere on the counter and running to sit but Minji's side. 

"Where am I?" she asked, Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. 

"The house silly." 

"I told you that I didn't want to be here... I need to leave," Minji gently pushed Jungkook's hand away. 

"NO!" 

Minji flinched at his shouting. 

"I mean, you need to stay. To rest."