chapter 17

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

"This...?" Minji asked as she slowly pointed her finger towards the... tree house?

Yoongi let out an amused scoff and shook his head.

"Yes, this... I made it myself... come on, let's go so we can get some sleep."

And with that, yoongi walked off, in the direction of the said house.

It left no other option but for minji to quickly follow behind him.

The house wasn't too high off the ground, about six feet?

Still high actually... still tall enough where there were narrow wood stairs leading up to the front door.

With minji hot on yoongis trail, he quickly opened the door for them to walk in.

The smell of yoongi hit minji in the face, not that it was a bad thing... yoongi smelled very good.

If she was being honest, she always liked the smell of yoongi... if that's not weird.

Even as a kid, she felt comfort in his boyish smell. His scent mixed with the usual dirt that he played in and made minji also play in, it made her feel safe.
Even when she left, she sought out anything that remotely smelled like him. To this day she does... perhaps now smelling him made her wish she could go back when things were easier.

She wouldn't tell yoongi this though. Never in her life would she. That would end up in endless teasing and even if she hasn't seen this man in what seems like forever, she knows that she wouldn't hear the end of it.

Yoongi knew. Yoongi always knew. Especially when minji took in a deep breath and smiled when they walked into the house or when she inhaled when they hugged back around his mother's house.

He wouldn't say anything, in case she felt too embarrassed to continue taking in his scent as he did her.

Minji had walked passed yoongi and into the middle of the floor, taking in everything as yoongi was behind her, closing the door.

Didn't want all the heat to sweep out of the house and attract more nasty bugs than there already were due to the lamps that were placed around in and outside of the house.

Yoongi made his way pretty close to minji as she continued to look around.

The house was nice, to simply put it. Definitely was yoongis house.
Every open but so close together

It was a square. Honestly.
He had a "living room" which was just a simple rocking chair with a small, circle table. It was facing the large window that was there.

Which happened to be right across the kitchen that yoongi placed. It had an oven, and many cabinets... that was all.

His bed was pushed against one of the corners that were diagonal from the kitchen... it had only a dresser next to it...
In the very last corner, there was a door, which minji could only guess was the restroom... what was could it be?
It was certainly too small to be another room and yoongi wasn't one to have a lot of storage. Minji remembers yoongi saying something about hating extra anything. Storage, food... the only thing he enjoyed extra was money. Which, who could blame him?

When you walked in, you could see everything.

It was a little confusing when minji saw it, it looked so big and spacious from the outside... but now that she was really in the house, it was quite small...

It was very tall, just like it looked on the outside. Minji was glad that part didn't deserve her as the rest had about this house.

"You don't decorate?" Minji joked after she took her time looking over the simple house.