chapter 14

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

what luck...truly. 

Nothing was going the way that Yoongi wanted or needed it to go. 

first, Jungkook was around HIS minji. then they had to go to this bonfire shitty thing that his mother wanted them to go to. Normally, Yoongi wouldn't listen to his mother, especially after all those years of not seeing or talking to each other but since Minji had this look in her eyes, he had to. 

Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't seen her since they were barely teenagers, now they were in their early twenties... there was this feeling that he had to make her stay like he had to do what she wanted for the night to make her happy. 

but all that was quickly thrown away when Yoongi has pulled away from Minji and that elf boy by a rather close friend, Hoseok. 

Yoongi didn't know how it happened but it was like he completely forgot that Minji was around when Hoseok gave him a beer and asked how he was doing. 

it had to be at least two hours before Yoongi was back into his senses and realized that Minji wasn't around, he wasn't around, and that she was around that elf boy. Yoongi wasn't too sure what he was worried about more, Minjis safety or the fact that she was around Jungkook who, in  Yoongis eyes, was drooling all over her and had literal heart eyes. 

Now, Yoongi didn't blame him, Minjis beauty put princess and gods to shame, even when she was younger but the way another man is low key simping for his minji, it didn't sit right with him. Even the threat, he gave Jungkook when they first met didn't seem to get through the poor elf boy's head. 

yoongi was also not too worried about the safety part due to the way jungkook was a goody two-shoes. he always listened. Before yoongi didn't know jungkook but he had heard of him and his little elf family. nothing good is ever said about Jungkooks parents. him, it was 50/50. either he was godly handsome or he was stuck up like his parents. nothing in between.

Yoongi was now pissing himself off. since Hoseok was one of the only people around and talking to yoongi, he sensed that yoongi was upset pretty quickly. Starting with the little glances he would make, the stuttering when he was talking...

Hoseok had only seen this once before with yoongi. that was when the topic of Minji had come up before, so Hoseok thought it had to be just that...

and it was. when Hoseok finally had enough of yoongi looking and acting like he was having a panic attack, he asked what was wrong. 

yoongi had finally snapped and spilled everything at once. this had never happened before with yoongi. well, not with Hoseok at least. But Hoseok was sure it hadn't happened before. Hoseok loved yoongi like a brother and he truly did but yoongi had no friends. like at all. Hoseok was the only one who hung out with this man. he didn't think Yoongi minded but Hoseok couldn't help but feel like Yoongi was lonely. it wasn't like Hoseok minded hanging out with yoongi either because, Hoseoks family was known in the forest for being so friendly so naturally, the family had lots of "friends". Through, Yoongi was the only one he could be real with. 

so now, both Yoongi and Hoseok were off on this wild goose hunt to find this girl, who, Hoseok had never met but the way that Yoongi described her, he was sure he could find her. Hoseok was rarely impressed by the number of detail yoongi had told him. He had always thought that Yoongi didn't care much for details and was pretty straightforward. but now Hoseok knew otherwise. 

Yoongi had sprinted away when he told hoseok the last of the description of Minji. Yoongi was having weird withdrawals from being away from Minji. it was like this after the first month when she left the first time. though... yoongi was sure that this won't happen again.

Hoseok didn't have to search long for this girl. not only did the description of her help but the fact that jungkook kind of sticks out pretty well. not in a bad way, he was tall, taller than most elves, and he was too handsome. but he was also next to a female, which didn't happen. like at all. 

everyone who "knew" him, knew that he had this awkward fear of anything of the female species. no one knew why, especially since he was so handsome, he could be a player but everyone was sure it was due to his parents. 

well, not some random female, definitely someone not from the forest or someone that was hidden away from everyone. Hoseok had a suspicion that this was minji, not only because the down to the bone description, but because hoseok had never seen  her before. As said before, Hoseoks family was known, meaning he and his family knew others pretty well. it was probably safe to say that hoseok knew close to everyone, it was quite rare to see someone he didn't know.

at first, hoseok didn't want to be the one to find minji. he didn't want to stop the "special" moment that they, as in yoongi and minji, could have had if he had got to her first but now... he was glad he was the one to see her first. 

not only was jungkook just giving off this heart-eye energy when he and she were talking but there was also a kid... as much as hoseok didn't want to admit it, Jungkook had the game but he didn't think Jungkook had that much game. especially with yoongis girl... however, the kid looked a little too much like jungkook... 

another reason Hoseok was glad he got there first was getting to see minji. he was taken back. minji was pretty. just like yoongi said she was. He now felt bad for thinking that. he couldn't think that of his best friend's future wife. 

Hoseok caught them at a bad time due to the forest gossip girl talking to them. Probably because she was nosy on Minji and why jungkook was with her. He had wished that he hadn't said anything because the moment the woman saw and heard him, she rushed over to him like he was offering the last piece of bread in the whole forest. 

the whole time as the woman talked, he kept his eyes on minji. nodding and smiling, trying to give this lady a hint but of course, she didn't. she, minji, was breathtaking... the man behind her, named jungkook, not so much. 

the woman had finally left, letting Hoseok finally breathe. 

As hoseok, tried to get minji to follow him to find yoongi, hoseok forgot about the baby and even jungkook until he noticed that minji had not followed him. not only that but the way jungkook had rubbed her back and she didn't even bother to move away? Sometimes in he didn't like this? why wasn't she trusting him like everyone else and trusting jungkook instead? 

now minji and jungkook were arguing about this damn kid? for real? what did hoseok do in his past life to deserve this? he was just sure yoongi was about to send hellfire  all over this place if he didn't see minji soon. he would too but that's not the point. 

hoseok was now getting annoyed and anxious...

"MINIJ. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

oh no...

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "