chapter 33

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

The moment Taehyung was turned away from minji and namjoon, his face fell. He was in no way in the mood for the woman he calls mother when minji needed his attention.

Taehyung got to his mothers study in no time, he didn't even bother knocking.

"Taehyung... my boy, sit." His mother said, pointing down at the chair across from her. Taehyung boredly sat down, staring at his mother as he did so.

"Mother," taehyung greeted.

"Taehyung. Now that you are here... you can finally tell me... why a woman interrupted MY garden time..." the woman said through her gritted teeth.

"Mother," taehyung said softly, however when his mother started to rock back and forth, and rubbing her hands together, he decided to keep his mouth shut. For now.

"And when we had caught her..." his mother's rocking got more aggressive. "My...my baby boy...PUSHED ME AWAY AND TREATED HER BETTER THAN ME? YOUR OWN MOTHER?" The woman shot up from her seat, face red.

This only caused taehyung to stand up from his seat, knocking it over.

"Mother. That is enough." Taehyung warned.

"WHAT? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE UPSET WHEN MY, MINE, BABY BOY PICKS ANOTHER WOMAN OVER ME?" His mother screamed.

"YOURS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Taehyung yelled back.

"YES! MINE! YOU ARE MINE. THAT WOMAN IS A NOBODY-"

"NOBODY? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. MINJI WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE. ESPECIALLY TO ME!"

Taehyungs mother stared at him in silence before giggling. "I can't believe this..."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before crossing his arms.

"This woman... who is she..." his mothers asks, covering her mouth.

"She's none of your concern. Just know she will be staying with us for the rest of my life." Taehyung said simply, walking towards the door.

"No! Taehyung wait!" His mother yelled out, running after him. She latched onto taehyungs arms, begging him to stay.

"What is it? Mother, I am busy!" Taehyung hissed.

"Busy? Busy with her?"

"Mother. Use your brains. Who else?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Then! Please! Let us have dinner together! I demand to know the woman who stole your heart! The woman who you're going to marry!" The woman begged. Taehyung felt himself stop breathing.

"Marry?" Taehyung questioned. His mother nodded eagerly.

"Yes! If my baby boy is disrespecting me for a woman... THEN YOU MUST LOVE HER!"

Taehyung slowly nodded, coming to the realization of her words.

"That's right..." taehyung muttered to himself.

"That's right my boy! Now go! Invite the girl to dinner. I need to meet her!" The woman said, ushering taehyung out the door.

Taehyung felt himself smile. This was the first time his mother let him do something without a fight. Well, even with a fight, taehyung would do whatever he wanted anyway.

When he heard the door shut behind him, taehyung started to run down to the hallways and the library. He didn't waste a second and slammed open the door.

"Minji! Namjoon! Let's eat together!" Taehyung yelled out, running towards minji and namjoon on the couch.

Minji looked up confused. "Didn't we just eat?"