chapter 53: Taehyungs ending

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji stared at the river, the river that led her over to the over side. She doubted it would be easy, or if she would even get over without Jimin seeing her and dragging her over to her death since all she could think about is how mad Jimin was going to be if he saw her.

Minji let out a breath before looking down at her leg. she only hoped her leg wasn't going to mess everything up. she was actually surprised she even got as far as she did without anyone finding her and seeing her. A part of her wished someone did see her. see how she so desperately needed help.

"Okay," she whispered to herself. "it's okay, you got this far... you can keep going..." Minji inched closer to the river, hoping and praying this didn't end like she was thinking.

Jumping into the river instead of jumping over it was not the plan. Nor was getting her leg stuck. Luckily, she was so close to the over side of the river that could touch the sand and grass that separated the land and water.

"Holy shit! Come on!" Minji screamed as she tried to pull her leg out from under the rock and mud. It didn't help that her leg that was split open and was no help when trying to keep her head above the water.

Minji cried as she continued to try. Her struggles seem to come to a stop when someone grabs her from her armpits and pulls her up. Minji was so happy to be pulled out of the water that she forgot to see who her savior was.

When she looked up to thank the person who saved her, she wanted to jump back into the water.

"My love!" Taehyung yelled as he planted a big smooch on minji's lips.

"I'm so glad I found you when I did...I wish I could have stopped namjoon from helping you get away...but here we are. Happy and alone at last. I'm sorry you felt like you had to run away to get my attention. But I'm here now! Let's get back the castle so we can finalize everything,"

Minji stared in horror. This wasn't supposed to happen. She stayed in place when Taehyung tried to pull her to walk. He instantly looked over with concern.

When he spotted the large bloody cut on her leg, he felt like he was going to faint.

"My lords! Minji what the hell happened?" Taehyung rushed to pick the wet lady up and held onto her like a baby.

"My darling...gosh," Taehyung scoffed.

"Wait! Wait! No! Taehyung let me go!!" Minji begged to get Deja Vu from the situation.

Minji struggled in taehyungs arms as he walked farther away from the forest. She struggled until she felt pressure on her leg.

"Ow..."

"Minji, dear...if you don't stop moving, I might have to hurt you..."

Minji groaned in response.

"I'm glad you seem to understand...I would keep quiet the whole time we are getting back to the castle." Taehyung threatens with a smile and kisses Minji's temple, hand still dangerously close to her wound.

Taehyung finally got out of the forest, thankfully, the vast, green land stood in front of them.

Taehyung was more than happy to finally be out of the forest. He felt like he finally had the upper hand when he was anywhere BUT the forest.

After taking two steps max, four palace guards came running towards them. Minji tensed up immediately.

"PRINCE! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!" When one of the guards had finished yelling, a carriage pulled by horses came down the small hill.