chapter 49

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "
Yoongi sat on the tree branch of a random tree in the middle of nowhere. Of course, he was still in the forest but if he was being honest, he had no idea where the hell he was.

After he basically ran away, his original plan was to run to his mothers arms in desperate need of a hug but he thought about minji thinking he was a wuss if he did that.

Yoongi didn't plan on running away either. however his emotions got to his head and he felt like he wasn't even the one controlling his body.

He ended up in the forest, in the middle of nowhere, sitting in a random tree, drinking his problems away with stolen alcohol he found in the abandoned house just a couple trees down.

Yoongi never felt this pathetic. honesty... actually, he had but he rather not talk or even think about it.

He was supposed to be Minji's man but here he was, crying in a random tree.

What was he doing wrong? why couldn't he put some big boy pants on and steal minji away like his first plan was in the first place.

Yoongi missed Minji. Bad.

but where the hell would she even be? she wouldn't have left him like before...

Yoongi had just gotten back... he wanted to marry her. they just started talking about kids too....well, sorta.

Why was the world against the two of them being together? It was starting to piss him off.
He was hers. Why did no one see that?

he does so much for it to backfire on him. this was shit!

Yoongi needed to do something and fast. Finding her was on the top of the list. Finding her away where no one would ever the two again, not him mom, not hoseok,not the stupid elf jungkook, and especially jimin.

God, just thinking of the stupid ass fish made Yoongis blood boil. all he wanted was to make sure the fish was never going to breathe again. This was all his fault in the first place.

Yoongi stayed on the tree branch, thinking of minji and their future, until it started to rain. Yoongi, being a cat after all, got shivers when the rain started to hit him through the leaves of the tree. In a frantic hurry, Yoongi jumped away from the branch and to the forest ground. The only thing Yoongi could think of in regards to shelter was the old house.

Without another thought, Yoongi sprinted down to the house, slamming the door open to get away from the rain.

He was now wet and cold. great.

Yoongi looked around the house. When he first got here, the first thing he did was search for the kitchen and some alcohol. He didn't bother looking around.

Since yoongi had some, very little, that is, time, he might as well.

the house was pretty nice, Yoongi wondered if it was even abandoned in the first place. The living area was nice, large, so was the kitchen and dining area. From what he could see, the whole placed looked like furniture had been placed and left.

Yoongi walked over to the kitchen, to make sure this place was really all he thought it was, it had to pass the working water test...

Once he was over to the sink, Yoongi turned the knob. nothing came out for a second besides some weird noise that yoongi could only explain as the water trying to work in the pipes.

Soon clean looking water started coming out. It honestly surprised him how clean it was. Perhaps this place hadn't been left alone for as long as he was thinking.

Yoongi then made his way to the hallway that held multiple doors.
After looking into all of them, only having one left, there were two smaller bedrooms, both having a bed and a dresser, and a bathroom.