chapter 34

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

"Do you think I was too harsh on her?" Taehyung muttered. Namjoon was surprised that he was even able to hear the prince.

This was the first thing Taehyung had said to Namjoon since they left the room. After barking orders to a guard to stay in front of the door and report any noise that came from the room when they came back, Namjoon suggested that they go on a little walk to cool the prince down.

After the multiple laps they took down multiple hallways, Taehyung finally spoke.

Namjoon had to think about how he would answer this question. He didn't think the slap was too harsh and rather justified. But would Minji think that? Of course not. And he rather not see Taehyung flip his shit again on Minji. He did it once, he didn't need to do it again.

"Well... I think it was okay, but do you think minji would think it was okay?" Namjoon asked, truly wondering what Taehyung was thinking and not trying to should sarcastic.

"I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking," taehyung slowly rolled his eyes, crossed his arms, and sighed.

"Shall we go back and ask? She would tell you the truth... even if she doesn't, it's easy to read," namjoon says, nodding his head.

"I suppose," taehyung turns around to head back down the hallway in the direction of his room.

"By the way, I want to apologize." Taehyung cleared his throat. Namjoon looked at him shocked.

"What?" Namjoon asked. Was Kim Taehyung really apologizing?

"I know you wanted to explore the forest more... but I ignored your wants..."

Namjoon nodded. "It's okay Prince Taehyung. We have minji now. I'm sure she can tell me everything I need to know about the forest,"

Namjoon truly meant it. He honestly forgot about the whole ordeal soon after they got back. Sure he was upset but once he realized he wanted minji to stay, he didn't mind it.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind asking minji to lead us around next time we go some time,"

Namjoon nodded. "If we have time. Right now it's best we figure out what minji needs and wants. What your mother wants, and how your father will take this all..."

"True. Do you think I should take minji to the port tomorrow as an apology? I was going to anyway. But I think this might help her see that I'm truly sorry," taehyung looked down at his feet.

"I believe so. Plus you are the one who wanted to see her magic..." namjoon smiles.

"That's right. What was it like? Her magic I mean?" Taehyung stopped in his tracks to look at namjoon. Namjoon stopped also, thinking of ways to explain what he saw.

"It was quite something. I asked her questions, simple ones. She told me I would never be able to do magic to its full extent. It was upsetting but it's alright. I then asked her to do something with what she had. She took chalk, and started to draw the symbols I'd never seen in my life. Then she blew it away, at first I was confused, the chalk that was on the table flew away like it was dust but then the light started to show, the same symbols as the chalk, the plant just started to bloom again, a wilted plant!" Namjoon ranted, his eyes had stars on his eyes.

Taehyung listened carefully, only wishing he was there.

"Then we have to get those supplies that minji needs," taehyung quietly said, now rushing over to his room. Namjoon followed right behind.

The guard by the door stood stiff and awkwardly when Taehyung and Namjoon arrived.

"Anything?" Namjoon asked, referring to Minji in the room. The guards cleared his throat.