chapter 16

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

yoongi was certainly shocked by minjis statement about wanting a baby. however... he wasn't surprised. very since she was young, well from what he remembers, she loved taking care of things and would insist on being some kind of caretaker when they played together. not that yoongi would have denied her anyway. 

yoongi slowly turned to face minji, with an unreadable expression meanwhile Hoseok just looked shocked and jungkook looked over with shock and a mix of disgust... didn't he just tell her she didn't miss that brat, and now she wants one of her own? 

"what..?" minji let out, in a small voice. did she say something wrong? was it wrong to want a baby... maybe not know of course but damn. 

"You want a baby minji?" Yoongi asked. it kinda scared minji of how calm he was being but let out a little hum. 

"well... not now..." she whispered as the other two stared at them in silence. 

"I can give you one then. just wait a while okay?" yoongi said with a smirk and turned back around, continuing his walk. 

Jungkook visually flinched and quickly went closer to minji. 

minji stood there in shock. What the hell did he mean? 

Hoseoks had wide eyes, wider than before at least. 

"Come on Minji, we have to get you to bed!" Yoongi called out, way ahead of them. 

all three of them quickly scrammed to catch up with yoongi. 

when they finally got to where yoongi was, the air was awkward... was this minjis fault? for muttering something silly or was this how it was planned to be? either way, minji felt a tad bit bad. but also a bit worried... what did yoongi mean by that? was she being dense about this or overthinking... either way, she didn't like it. 

the crisp air hit the four of them as they continued to walk down a dark path, making everyone's ears and noses a little red. especially minjis.  

Jungkook took glances at minji, making her she was doing okay because, honestly, she was the only one shaken up by what yoongi said. Jungkook found it creepy.. poor minji... if only jungkook was about to time travel and say what he wanted to say... he probably looked so weak in minjis eyes...

in reality, she didn't care. poor jungkook being delusional. 

 hoseok was doing the same thing but with yoongi. watching him every so often that is. 

all Hoseok could hear was the multiple crunches of the feet of the people around him and a couple of insects here and there. 

when noticing where they were, he decided it would be best to make some talk go on due to the long walk ahead. perhaps it would shorten the trip a little bit. 

"so... minji, where are you from? I have never seen you before," hoseok spoke, making minji and Jungkook look over instantly. yoongi didn't spear a look over his shoulder. 

"of course, you haven't seen her before," jungkook muttered to himself with an eye roll. he made sure to say it soft enough so no one was about to hear it. 

"ah... I'm from the village," minji answered with a small smile.

hoseok looked at her like he had just seen a ghost, almost paling. 

"you're a human?! How did you even get in here-" Hoseoks' crazy questions were cut off but waves of minjis hands and her shaking her head.

"no, no. Hoseok I'm not a human!" 

"Well, you certainly look like it-" 

"hoseok, please, I'm a witch!" minji sighed, hoping hoseok would calm down.