Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending

-Positive ending :)-

Minji wasn't too sure of anything when she opened her eyes. Her clothes were soaked, her mouth dry and she felt like she had just died and come back to life. 

She was able to push herself up into a sitting position, a lot better than laying on her side like she was. 

Minji coughed a bit as she looked down at her leg. The once bloody wound was now...not bleeding, though it hurt like she had just done it.  With a sigh, she looked around her, taking in the fact that she wasn't in the river anymore... but mentally, she had no idea what side she was on. At the current moment, she did not even care. As long as she had someone to turn to. Hell, she wouldn't mind Jimin if he was FAR away. 

Without her permission, tears began to fall. She wanted to rest. Minji wanted to be warm and rested. 

"MINJI!" 

She flinched at the sound of her name. The voice was familiar, she started to cry more. 

"Minji! Where are you!?" The voice got closer and all Minji was able to do was look around for him. 

She wasn't sure if she was to call out to him or wait... wait for him to find her or wait till they gave up and walked away. 

"Minji, my lord," 

"Yoongi..." Minji looked up, she cringed at the sound of her voice. 

"I'm here, come here." Yoongi didn't waste a second more when rushing over and pulling her into his arms. 

"Yoongi," Minji cried out and tightened the hold around him. It seemed to be the only thing she was able to call out. 

"I'm here. I'm going to take you home..." 

Minji didn't allow him to pull away and nodded. 

He huffed as he moved himself as much as possible to get a hold of her and carry her in his arms. 

The walk to wherever they were going was long, so long that Minji was woken up by Yoongi putting her down just for himself to rest. 

The first time it happened, Minji freaked out, calling him to at least hold her hand. Even when Yoongi told her she needed to eat, she wouldn't if he wasn't by her side. 

Not that Yoongi was complaining. This was what he wanted after all. For her to be completely dependent on him. Though he had to admit, he wasn't too sure what would have happened for her to act like this so quickly. Nonetheless, he was happy. 

He was more than happy to hold her hand during their resting times, he was more than happy to feed her, and he was more than happy to carry her to even the end of the world. 

Thankfully, the walk wasn't much longer. Yoongi did a lot of running when looking for Minji, so much so that he forgot how much he would have to walk with her when going back. Not that it was a problem. 

He was glad though, when Minji was asleep and he was able to focus on getting her to their new home. Unfortunately for him, she woke up in a bit of a panic when she realized "home" wasn't the "home" she was expecting.

"Yoongi, this isn't my home..."

"No, it's ours. I know it's not the best right now and it's a little dull, but it'll be okay!" 

Yoongi didn't like faking his enthusiasm but it seemed to calm Minji down a bit. 

"Our home?" 

"yeah... it's the only way for you to be safe for a while..." Yoongi reasoned.