chapter 45

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji watched silently as jungkook tidied up his room. Not that it was that messy, well to jungkook it was for sure.

She wasn't too sure what to even say. They had only known eachother for such a little time... jungkook was a very nice guy, no doubt about it. He was kind, and seemed to only do what was best. And that was just based on the little things she picked up from the little time she's known him. It's a little amusing to her that jungkook was so shy when they first met, barley able to hold eye contact. Minji is glad they passed that stage and are able to talk comfortably, even if jungkook is still a little awkward.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook suddenly speaks out, making minji snap out of her thoughts.

"Uh...a little..." minji said. She wanted to itch her stitches so bad.

"Okay, stay here... I'm going to start a bath... and talk to my parents. I'll be back as soon as possible..." jungkook looked over at minji with a concerned glance. "Here... it's really all I have in here"

Jungkook handed her a random book off his shelf, hoping that would entertain her for how ever long it'll take to take care of business.

"Thank you,"

"No problem. I'll be back!" Jungkook rushed out of the room to avoid it being awkward.

"I'm back..." jungkook calls out to his parents when he reentered the living room.

"I was afraid you got lost," his mother said while rolling her eyes.

Jungkook said nothing, knowing the tone his mother had wasn't good.

"We are disappointed son..." his father said, not bothering to look away from the window.

"What? Why?"

"Jungkook. You brought a witch into our home. You leave out of no where claiming you were going to find the love of your life and when you come back..." jungkooks mother let's out a frustrated sigh.
“You bring home a witch of all things…”

“Why is that such a bad thing? Minji isn’t a bad person!”

Jungkook's father cleared his throat. “When we were talking, I thought you were talking about another elf girl…”

Jungkook and his mother look at him like he’s crazy.

“oh, so you knew about this?” his mother scoffed.

“in a way but i did not know our son was head over heels for some witch!” his father defends.

jungkook wanted to shout out something so bad but what was there to even say?

“you know how we feel about magic and witches jungkook. and you do this?” Jungkook says to him. Jungkook held back an eye roll.

“why? magic isn’t bad like you think! Minji is a wonderful person! i’m not understanding why you’re so against me helping someone who needs help! you don’t even know what she had to go through!”

jungkooks parents stared wide eyed.

“oh. so just because you have a little witch crush, you think it’s okay to talk back to your parents.” his mother says, crossing her arms.

“you’re not even listening to me! you just think about yourself! how do you think i feel?”

“stop it jungkook. we are just looking out for you.” his father spoke out.

“No. You really aren’t. I'm an adult now, and I would like to do stuff without my parents judging and trying to make my choices for me. Minji is a wonderful girl and deserves nothing but the best! she’s probably the first person around here that truly cares. and I love her for that. witch of not.”