chapter 32

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji sighed as she lay on the soft grass next to yoongi. As much as she didn't like it here, it was nice.

Minji slowly sat up, taking yoongi with her. Yeontan was long gone, running off inside after being attacked by yoongi.

She didn't seem to notice until now, but from where she was sitting, the ocean was in clear view.

Minji slowly shook yoongi, waking him up. She smiled at him before picking him up and turning him towards the water.

"Isn't it pretty?" Minji quietly asked yoongi who was still half asleep and meowed in disagreement.

"Maybe, one day, I'll take you out there on jins ship," yoongis eyes shot open and he was wide awake.

Who the hell was Jin

"I wonder if yoongi would like to go out and see the ocean with me..." minji softly muttered. Yoongi looked back at her.

Did she want to take yoongi to see the ocean? Truly? Yoongi wasn't a fan of the ocean... but if minji insisted, who was he to say no. He meowed in response.

Minji smiled with a small giggle. "You think he would?"

Yoongi didn't say anything as he looked back at the ocean in front of him.

Minji also stared at the large body of water, sighing at the thought of being out on it.

As she continued to stare, she swore she saw a very familiar head of hair.

Yoongi seemed to notice too as he started to try to wiggle out of Minjis hold.

Minji understood, let yoongi go, and slowly turned to the two males who were watching her. To her luck, neither of them was watching her at the moment, taehyung seemed to be scolding Namjoon.

Minji slowly started to crawl with yoongi to the large maze-like hedge walls. Once she was sure that even if she stood, she wouldn't be seen, she stood up.

"Can you try to lead me out?" Minji quietly asked, not wanting to be caught. Yoongi immediately started to run. Minji didn't hesitate to follow.

"Sir! The miss!" Minji heard.

Great...

Minji continued to follow yoongi, running around and between any opening, there was until they hit a dead end. Minji was heavily breathing, trying to catch her breath. She looked behind her to see nothing, however, she heard taehyungs yells and harsh footsteps.

Without another thought, minji picked up yoongi and make him climb to the top of the hedge. She followed, it was a struggle to get over, especially since she had no shoes and the branches were poking her feet.

When she finally made it to the top, she was only able to keep her balance for a second before falling over, landing on her back on the other side.

Yoongi yelled out, in shock and worry. He hopped down. If only he was able to shift now.

Minji laid there for a second, groaning out and eyes watering before slowly getting back up. She clutched the bush for support when standing up.

Yoongi was only able to support her so much in this form, it hurt him so much not being able to pick her up, to hold her, to make sure she was perfectly okay.

Minji turned around, ready to run again despite the pain in her back, yet, a sharp, shiny sword was pointed at her face, stopping her from moving. Unless she wanted to be cut.

She slowly backed up, trying to avoid getting cut. Yoongi started to hiss and the guard, how stupid of him not to notice the other people around.

"Who do you think you are?" A woman said, she stomped her way over towards minji and the guard. Her bright red puffy dress and her bold makeup were a lot for minji to take in. It was almost blinding for her, but not for yoongi who wouldn't stop hissing and swinging at the guard's legs.