chapter 28

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

The knocks continued as Minji and Namjoon stared at each other.

Minji was pleading with her eyes not to open it, knowing who it was on the other side.

With the look in her eyes, namjoon would have considered it... if he wasn't dealing with the Prince of the kingdom.

Just as swiftly as Namjoon went over to the door and unlocked it, Minji made her way to the window once again.

However, minji wasn't fast enough and was picked up once again. Instead of the knight, she was just talking to, it was the bratty prince.

"You know dear, I would usually punish people who disobey but I'll let this behavior go since I like you so much," taehyung said, pulling minji down from the table she was climbing on. He held her tight, despite the kicks and screams to let her go.

"Thank you for keeping her here Namjoon," Taehyung grinned at the male who stood by the door, guilt written all over his face. Taehyungs words might have been nice but Namjoon knew better.

Taehyung pulled Minji out of the room, smiling down at the girl.

Namjoon followed close behind as they made their way down the hallway.

"Let me go!" Minji screamed, trying to get taehyungs grip off of her.

"That's enough!" Taehyung softly scolded. They dragged her up the stairs, right in the middle so she wouldn't be able to play the same trick she pulled before.

It was difficult due to the stairs and her pulling away from him every second but soon enough, the three were up the stairs.

Minji was dragged down another hall, this hall however was filled with maids and butlers. They all seemed to look at her either in disgust or pity. Neither did Minji appreciate.

"Here we go," Taehyung said, slamming open a large door and pushing minji into it. She almost lost her balance if it was for taehyung grabbing her hands.

"This is my room! You will stay here! With me!" Taehyung beamed. Minji was the opposite as she glared and scoffed. She pulled her hands away, glancing at the door, only to see it closed and Namjoon standing there.

"You are a beauty... I think I want a painting of you in here..." taehyung muttered to himself as he stares at Minji.

Minji looked at him, surprised and confused at his statement.

Taehyung walked around the large room, looking for a room on the walls.

The room was large, as stated before. Having large sized bed, the bed was filled with red and gold pillows and blankets. Minji could only guess it was expensive and the best materials too.
There were nicely wood-carved dressers, a closet, and nice stands. There was also a small sitting arrangement, two nice chairs with a small table.

The walls were filled with paintings, the landscape more than anything. There was a painting of a small dog and as much as minji didn't want to admit it, it was a cute dog.

"Okay. I have decided. Namjoon." Taehyungs voice snapped both minji and namjoon out of their daydreaming state.

"Yes sir?" Namjoon says in his professional voice. It was so different from what minji heard a little bit ago.

"Get the best painter ready. We need to pick her dress!" Namjoon nodded and opened the door. Minji was grabbed by her wrist before she could even think of doing anything.

"Come darling. I have a dress in mind." Taehyung demanded, taking her out of the room and down another hall. This time namjoon went straight to a maid instead of following them.