chapter 52: Jungkooks ending

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji stared at the river, the river that led her over to the over side. She doubted it would be easy, or if she would even get over without Jimin seeing her and dragging her over to her death since all she could think about is how mad Jimin was going to be if he saw her.

Minji let out a breath before looking down at her leg. she only hoped her leg wasn’t going to mess everything up. she was actually surprised she even got as far as she did without anyone finding her and seeing her. A part of her wished someone did see her. see how she so desperately needed help.

“Okay,” she whispered to herself. “it’s okay, you got this far… you can keep going…” Minji inched closer to the river, hoping and praying this didn’t end like she was thinking.

"Minji!"

Minji turned around, utterly surpised.

"Jungkook…" minji slowly, start to move away from the man, along side the river.

He looked tired, minji could tell he was running around for a while.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you… here come here," jungkook reached his hand out so she would take it but she didn't. If anything she flinched and looked at him like he was insane. Perhaps he was but he didn't like the fact that Minji had thought he was.

"Jungkook, no… I need to go home…" Minji gulped seeing the look Jungkook had.

"Okay, okay, I'll take you there!" Jungkook smiled, looking opposite from just a moment ago.

"It's okay, Jungkook, please just stay there… I can do this myself,'' Minji put hand out to stop him from coming closer. it worked, however jungkook looked a little too hurt.

“Minji, are you afraid of me….?” Jungkook felt his heart shatter. this wasn’t supposed to happen. Minji was not supposed to be scared of him. She was to come to him happy he got rid of hoseok.

“no!” Minji was quick to answer even though she was lying. Well, she was scared, but not as much as Jungkook was thinking.

“then come here-“ jungkook flinched in shock when he seen minji try to sprint away.

“minji!” Jungkook ran after her instantly. He didn’t think she was going to be as fast as she was. her leg was basically ripped open for God's sake!

the moment Jungkook thought he was close enough to grab her, she disappeared.

Minji didn’t know where the sudden strength came from but she was glad she got it.

Jungkook was fast,and of course it didn’t help that her leg was bleeding all over the place. though, she was able to duck and hide around the tree before Jungkook got too close.

She continued to hear jungkook yell her name as he ran around.

minji was able to find a tree with an opening where she was able to crawl under to hide. This was the best option for the time being. the only problem was that she wouldn’t be able to get out from the other side.

She wasn’t too worried about the dirt and the blood. all she was worried about was getting away from jungkook. The thing was, she wasn’t too sure why she was even hiding. Was it because of what she saw at hoseok's house or if it was what she went through at jungkook's place? Either way, she didn’t want to go with him no matter what.

minji felt herself stop breathing when she saw Jungkook jog around the tree she was hiding. she, slowly as possible to make as little noise, backed up to hide herself better.