chapter 41

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

"Namjoon..."

Taehyung violented turned around, facing namjoon.

"Did you do this on purpose...?" Taehyung huffed out. He didn't know if it was due to anger or running around the town.

"On purpose? Why would I do that?" Namjoon hissed.

"Oh, I don't know because she was with you! You took your chance to see me fail!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes. He would normally have more respect but due to the current situation, he didn't have time for that.

"Prince Taehyung. As you're head knight and as a friend. I wouldn't do that. Not to you. And especially not to me. I had her in my grasp but she slipped away. Do you know how useless and heart broken I am? I ran all over this damn place just for her to get on the ship of a drunk pirate..." namjoon ranted. Taehyung stared at him, obviously taken back.

"Whatever. We need to find her. As soon as we do, I'll be claiming her as my official wife." Taehyung brushed against namjoons shoulder as he walked passed.

"Are you sure she wants to be your wife?" Namjoon muttered. Taehyung heard and turned around suddenly.

"What did you say? Why wouldn't she want to be my wife? I'm the prince of the damn country. Anything she wants would be there with the snap of my fingers."

"Really? Then why was she acting distant? Why-"

"That woman is confused. Get your head out of your ass. Just because you think you're big and bad doesn't mean you are. Minji will be mine at whatever cost," taehyung glared and was breathing heavy.

Namjoon scoffed. "Confused? I think I know exactly what she wants."

"Which is what Namjoon? You? Don't be silly,"

The people around them ran off as the guards stood there, wishing to run away too.

"At least I wasn't the one who hit her. You don't think she doesn't hate you because of that? You think she liked being hit? Is that why she ran away?" Namjoon mocked.

"Shut up! I was angry! You would have done the same thing!" Taehyung yelled.

"The difference between you and I, prince Taehyung, is that I might think it. You act on it without thinking of the results! That's why she ran!" Namjoon yelled back.

Taehyung shook his head and gave an annoyed smile. "Right."

He turned to the guards, making them all flinch and straighten up. "All of you are fired. Since you can't do something as simple as catch my woman, you don't deserve to be a palace knight,"

Taehyung glared at Namjoon who was glaring at him. "The moment we find minji and bring her back, pack your things. I can't have someone like you making things harder."

With that, taehyung turned around and walked away.

Namjoon let out a breath and relaxed his fists. He turned to look at the ship minji was on. Why did she have to be so...stupid?

Minji didn't even notice that she fell asleep until Jimin came back.

"Oh, were you sleeping?" Jimin mocked. He set down a rusted bucket of water. And jumping up to sit on the stone, tail still in the water.

"Hm," minji rubbed her eyes and looked at the bucket then back at jimin. "Did...did you see them?"

Jimin look up at minji for a moment. He looked annoyed. Jimin then look back at the bucket.