3. In continuation of the occupation’s war on hospitals, it destroyed Kamal Adwan Hospital and put it out of service, then it re-bombed the displaced people in Al-Shifa Hospital and caused a massacre in which 28 martyrs were killed and others were injured, in addition to the bombing of the Nasser Medical Complex, which led to the death of a Palestinian girl as well, as well as a storming of  Al-Awda Hospital and the arrest of its medical staff for a crime. We call on all international organizations to condemn these crimes and put pressure on the occupation to stop its planned plan to eliminate the health sector. Hence, we call on the Arab and Islamic countries to introduce medically equipped field hospitals to save tens of thousands of wounded and sick, and we appeal to them to transfer thousands of wounded.  From those with serious injuries to their hospitals to receive treatment, and we call on them to work hard to restore and rehabilitate dozens of hospitals and medical centers and return them to service.

#Follow |  Follow-up Committee for National and Islamic Forces:

- *The occupation’s racist statements are an expression of its fascist and Nazi policies on the ground.*

- *The Palestinian factions confirmed that the racist statements made by the criminal occupation leaders, the most recent of whom is Nazi racist minister Al-Mafoun Ben Gvir, regarding the execution of prisoners, are an expression of the fascist policies implemented by the occupation government and its Nazi army in its ongoing aggression against the Gaza Strip and all Palestinian territories. *

- *The Palestinian factions denounced the successive statements, starting with the president of the Zionist entity, who denied the existence of Palestinian civilians and called on his army to eliminate all Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, in addition to calling on the Zionist Minister of Culture to call for striking Gaza with a nuclear bomb*.

- *The Palestinian factions deplored the world’s silence regarding these fascist statements and policies without prosecuting those who made them before international courts and imposing sanctions on the Nazi-Zionist entity.*

- *The Palestinian factions considered that the extent of the crimes committed by the Nazi occupation forces in the ongoing aggression on the Gaza Strip, including the bombing of homes on its residents and health institutions and the destruction of hospitals, as happened in Al-Shifa, the Indonesian, Kamal Adwan, and Al-Mamadani Hospital, and what is happening now in Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis, as well as the destruction of educational institutions such as schools.  Universities and even international institutions and shelter centers were not spared from destruction, and the barbaric bombing is an expression of the revenge mentality of terrorist criminal gangs that do not recognize any international laws or human values, but rather rely on the law of the jungle in their behavior towards everyone who does not support them to the point of attacking world leaders who criticize their crimes, including Al-Amin.  General of the United Nations, and all of this with unlimited American support confirms that the American administration is a partner in the war of genocide.*

- *The Palestinian factions called on human rights organizations and defenders of human rights to work to prosecute these murderous criminals and bring them to international trials and to form an international court specialized in crimes and neo-fascist war criminals.*

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: Nearly 19 thousand martyrs during the 73 days of the aggression on Gaza

#Urgent |  Two martyrs were killed in the targeting of a house for the "Manna" family in Deir al-Balah camp

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: We monitor reverse migration from Eilat to Aqaba and elsewhere

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: There are clear messages from Gaza to those who bet on a settlement with the aggression

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: The American administration is a major partner in shedding the blood of the Palestinian people

#Urgent |  Osama Hamdan: The "Israeli" occupation failed to achieve its aggressive goals in the Gaza Strip