Butler Philip beamed, handing out letters from Edith to the Duke and Duchess, Cliff, and even Renon. Not only Philip, but the head maid, the gardener, and the yacht's manager seemed to have received a letter as well.

The atmosphere in the mansion, which had been somber lately, was suddenly lightened by the letters.

Even Cliff smiled brightly and handed a letter to Lizé.

"Sister-in-law also sent one for you, Lizé."

Lizé nervously accepted the letter, which was full of details about her busy and challenging life in Ryzen and how they were doing.

– ......how are you doing, Lizé? After marrying Cliff, I'm sure you've been helping the Duchess more, but I'm worried that you're putting too much strain on your slender body.

I used to be confident in my physical strength, but being a Countess here has really put a strain on my body.

You won't gain weight no matter how much you eat, so I hope you eat better and take more care of your health......

She sounded as if she was worried about her best friend.

However, Lizé could not take those words literally.

'Is she being sarcastic?'

She gritted her teeth.

She had lost her power because Edith had met all the conditions, and she was having a great time in Ryzen.

Even the people of the Duchy, who had been on her side in the original story, seemed to miss her.

"Where are you going, Renon?"

Lizé asked lightly as a hello, rarely seeing Renon out, but the answer that came out of his mouth pissed her off.

"I'm going to the post office to mail some letters."

Judging by the different types of envelopes, they couldn't have been written by one person, and if he was sending letters from multiple people to one place, it was obvious that their destination was Ryzen.

"......I see. Take care."

Lizé didn't have time to pay attention to what her expression looked like or what her voice sounded like.

'I heard Renon also helped save Edith's life. I won't leave him alone.'

The burning hatred extended to Renon.

From that day on, Lizé began to criticize Renon for every little thing. Of course, not once did Renon shrink back or give in.

But Lizé didn't let up either. Soon, she would have the Crown Prince on her side.

***

Maybe I shouldn't have assumed success so early.

'Nothing works.'

In the carriage ride home from the Crown Prince's palace, Lizé nervously bit her lip.

The introduction to the Crown Prince by the heir to Count Liebermann had gone as smoothly as in the original story.

The Crown Prince she met today should have blushed a little in front of Lizé, then warmed to her character and wisdom.

But his demeanor was a little different from the original.

"I have heard about you from Isaac. Actually, even if not from Isaac, I could have heard about you, the most beautiful woman in society, anywhere."

The Crown Prince's smiling face was a subtle departure from the one in the original story.