Chapter 147

13. Flashback (6)

About an hour later, a woman's piercing scream rang out near the Millane Bookstore, then quickly faded away.

Of course, no one paid attention to it, not wanting to be involved in any trouble.

'That's it, haha...... please die quickly......'

When Anna asked Lizé, "Where is Miss Edith?", she told her that she was also looking for Edith.

In her urgency, Anna ran down the alley to the Millane Bookstore, but her strength was not enough to stop Fred Sicily.

[Edith Ludwig's death as a villainess puts the story back on its original flow. Three minutes to go until death.]

It was the notice she'd been waiting for.

And as soon as Lizé heard it, Killian appeared in front of her.

'What's going on? Why is Killian here?'

Lizé was surprised, but Killian was even more surprised.

"Lizé, why are you alone? Where's Edith?"

"I've been looking for her, too, because she suddenly disappeared......"

Although surprised, Lizé took it easy. Edith would be dead soon, and dead people don't talk.

Just then, Anna, who had been searching the alley, burst out and grabbed Killian.

"Miss Edith has never come out of that alley!"

At the same time, the system repeated the notice.

[Edith Ludwig's death as a villainess puts the story back on its original flow. Three minutes to go until death.]

The time until death has been extended.

It was like a déjà vu of the yacht accident.

'How the hell did she buy time?'

While Lizé's eyes widened in surprise, Killian quickly began to search the alley.

As Lizé prayed for Edith's death, and Killian and Anna prayed for her to hold on just a little longer, the time to death was extended twice more.

Finally, a loud bang echoed down the alley.

Killian and the knights ran into the abandoned house at the far end of the alley.

"No......!"

Lizé groaned lowly, but the system mercilessly declared her defeated.

[Some of the flow of the original story has been broken by the author's excessive intervention. The original story has been further damaged. The author's control has been severely weakened.]

Lizé was devastated.

After listening to the system's notice, she realized that her control over Killian had dropped to zero, and the other characters were down to about 30%.

When she returned to the mansion, frustrated, she heard the story behind the scenes, and it seemed that Edith had convinced Fred Sicily with 'words'.

The kind of luck that would never have happened if Edith was still a 'villainous supporting character.'

In reality, Edith would have died before she could properly rebel.

But this is a Rofan world, and Rofan's clichés don't allow the main characters to die easily.

It was evidence that Edith was becoming more and more of a female lead.

'There can't be two female leads in one story......'