Chapter 28

'It's warm......'

I can feel his searing warmth through the soft skin of his lips, and the inexplicable scent of his body tickles the tip of my nose.

I don't know why this man's body temperature and scent are so warm when he's usually so cold.

And I was ecstatic, even though we were only touching body parts. My mind just went blank......

I lingered on his lips for a moment, then slowly pulled away and exhaled carefully.

'Okay, now I've got to steel myself.'

I knew what was about to happen.

When I opened my eyes, I would meet Killian's eyes in horror.

He would scorn me, calling me a horny pervert, a whore, and a woman without shame, and he would grab me by the arm and throw me out the door.

And the two guards on watch would be baffled by the sight.

Well, I can't help it.

I slowly opened my eyes, ready to be humiliated.

'Ah, es expected......'

I opened my eyes to see Killian's shocked eyes less than an inch apart. I swallowed hard.

"I- I'm sorry, that...... I'll just go back on my own, so......"

I tried to sound casual, but I was so flustered that I just blurted out the words.

Killian smirked and half raised himself up, grabbing me by the forearm.

"You've done all the pretending, and now you're too horny to play?"

Oh, yeah. That's a similar line, by the way.

"No, I just wanted to kiss......"

"Well, okay."

"Yeah......? W- what?"

The hand that gripped my forearm didn't relax at all, and he raised himself to his feet.

Okay, so this is how you drag me out the door...... but why are you throwing me onto the bed?

"Come on, satisfy me like the flower snake of Riegelhoff, you never know, I might even get lustful."

"Eh......?"

Huh? What's wrong?

This isn't the same as the original!

Why is the original starting to change?!!

***

The day Edith collapsed, Killian hadn't been feeling well in the morning.

He couldn't quite put his finger on why.

Probably because Edith didn't confess to her crime until the end, and he knew he didn't have enough evidence to convict her as the culprit.

'Or because of her diary, which I read yesterday.'

She was right, you shouldn't read other people's diaries.

If I hadn't read it, I wouldn't be feeling this way.

– This morning, I lurked on the path near the training ground and spied on Killian.

No matter how many times I see him, his face lights up every time. What is it with his body? I'm drooling again just thinking about it.

As expected, I'm definitely more into Killian than Cliff.

When I read that far, I was both angry and amused.

One minute she's acting so dignified in front of me, and the next she's being such a sneaky ass behind my back.