I was momentarily stunned and at a loss for words.

Killian seized the moment, grabbed me by the nape of the neck, and leaned in to kiss me.

His smiling lips playfully flicked over mine, then devoured it. As soon as our lips parted, he stuck his tongue in, starting to make slurping noises.

"Ha, Killian......!"

"Mmh, one more time......"

I pushed him away, but Killian grabbed me tighter and led me back to the bed.

"Kil- Killian, you're going to be late."

"Just a quick one. Hm?"

I can't stand it when someone who's used to being respectful to others all the time is being so clingy like this.

"Ugh...... no......"

It was a typical "no, no, no......" scene.

[T/N: When you say "No," but still do 'it'.]

We glanced at the brightly lit window, nervously but quickly stripped off our clothes and sought each other's body heat.

Remembering the heat of the previous night, our bodies quickly warmed up, and Killian and I impatiently brought our bodies together.

'If Killian only wants my body, so be it, and I'll be happy just the way I am.'

I know it sounds like I have too little self-esteem, but Killian is such a sweet and charming person that I could even think of such a thing.

He disliked me so much, but he took it upon himself to accept me as his wife, and he's still trying to appease me to fulfill that responsibility.

The original Edith would not have met such a catastrophe if she had been given a little more leeway. Killian isn't the kind of man who can cut off someone who's clinging to him.

'If this territorial war ends well...... if I can greet Killian without incident...... I can avoid the original ending!'

The third exception condition was something I couldn't figure out, and now I wouldn't be relieved to just avoid the original ending, but I would still be able to accomplish my primary goal of surviving.

"Ha, ha...... we have to stop here or you're going to be really late."

After one climax, I grabbed Killian's shoulders to stop him from running his tongue over my lips again.

Killian glanced at the alarm clock on my dresser and clicked his tongue in frustration.

"I'm already getting irritated at the thought of not being able to do this for a month."

"So are the other knights, and you should stop doing this."

"Do you want to break the mood by talking about unimportant things until the end?"

"Because I don't think you're going to let up if I don't."

Killian nodded, ruffled his hair, and finally pulled away from me.

From then on, I was in a hurry, like a mother dropping her child off at daycare.

I bathed him with the water I had Anna hurriedly prepare, then attired him. While I was getting dressed, I asked Anna to shave Killian.

We prepared him like a baked bean over a roaring fire and went downstairs, and fortunately, the Duke came down late.

As he departed, the Duke looked around at the family and servants gathered in the hall and spoke in a firm voice.