Epilogue

Sorry for not informing about this chapter being the last in a previous chapter. Go enjoy the last chapter of this book lovelies ♥️

Taehyung's pov:

It's been a week since I and jungkook had a really wild date in the forest. It was so hot but I feel shy whenever he mentions it. My baby hyunie is growing up well under his both parents love. All the hyungs, my best friend and my brothers showers so much love to my baby and also jiminies... I forgot to tell you that a few months later, jiminie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and she's a pure Angel just like her mom, my Minnie. Yoongi was in tears likewise jungkook. 

Everyone is happy... Namjin couple is busy building their new empire with jin Hyung being 4 months pregnant. Hobi hyung and hyunji are taking journeys to different places just like a thrill-loving couple doing adventurous things all around the world. Hyunji doesn't want to start a family yet as she wanna explore the world and experience new adventures every day with his boyfriend so they aren't going to have a family any sooner. I didn't mind it at all, everyone has their own plans...mine wasn't planned but by far we are doing good.

Now talking about us... a few days ago something really unexpected happen, like not in a bad way but far good way. Jungkook surprised me with a beautiful marriage proposal.

Flashback...

"Where are you taking me, kook?" I asked this question for the nth time as the man beside me drove the car continuously for the past 20 minutes.

"You'll know soon, baby." He answered the same for the nth time as I heaved puffing.

We left hyunie with my brothers. Jungkook suddenly planned the surprise dinner which was really weird but I didn't question further. my suspicion started to increase when he announced that we are not having dinner around the city. I still don't know the location even after eating his brains out.

He halted our long drive to the dinner date as we arrived our destination. The restaurant screamed luxury and when I prowled my eyes around, I found that there isn't only the restaurant but also hotel, resort and whole damn casino, arcades and malls. It's like this property was meant to be called a 'paradise' for rich people.

He gestured me to come out. Jungkook handed car keys to one of the guards in the parking who bowed and left to park our car. I didn't sign for such an expensive Richy-rich dinner date so I was dressed pretty casually but he assured me that we are going to be alone in dining which made me look at him more questionably.

We entered the dazzling restaurant as the manager and all the other staff bowed 90 degrees before the manager and my boyfriend had an urgent short meeting in the other corner while I took in the surroundings. It was almost empty as if the restaurant was closed. 

"Let's go, baby. Our table is on the top floor." Jungkook spoke holding my hand in his as I eyed him in a puzzle. 

I didn't give it much thought as he likes to give me surprises. 

We immigrated the top floor with a VIP elevator as the manager and small group of staff followed with other general elevators. I really don't seek for this special treatments because I have always been used living middle-class life style so suddenly having all this luxury makes me nervous sometimes.

As soon as we enter the top floor, the sparkling yellow lights lit up glowing the entire path and this floor was an open space with no roof. You can't call it a terrace but actually a big balcony.

My breath got stuck in my chest when the path made of rose petals with candles leading the way approached in front of us.

I twirled to look at my boyfriend and he grinned excitingly before motioning me to walk first like a gentleman. The rosy gleaming path leads us to the end of the huge balcony and there settled our dinner table with so much grace and not to talk about the spectacular view behind