New cage

Update here hoomans ❤️ enjoy...

I'm setting the vote goals from now on so here's it is.

Vote goal: 25 

Namjoon's pov:

Guilt- remorse - regret whatever you call, is what I was feeling right now. My chest was feeling heavy it's getting hard to breathe. My own regret was eating me up and what made it worst is that I knew it was the wrong thing to do, that I would have saved taehyung but instead I choose to run away like a coward and hide from my mistake which made one soul to sacrifice his life into the devil's hands. 

Taehyung's tears didn't stop after hearing jungkook's confession. I know he is beyond broken as I can see the pain of betrayal in his eyes. I was feeling so shameful that I couldn't even look him in the eye. All I can utter was 'sorry'. 

Before I can open my mouth to apologize again, jungkook interrupted and started dragging taehyung out of the door. I saw taehyung looking at me with so much hope in his eyes as he mouthed 'please' which I understood without any trouble and My mind rapidly made move without thinking twice.

"Jungkook...wait!" I stopped jungkook in his tracks.

He turned around without releasing his grip on taehyung as he stared at me with wrath.

"What?" He asked.

"Umm... It's my last meeting with taehyung so I want to have a proper conversation with him." I requested.

"And why do you think I would allow it?" Jungkook questioned back.

"I know you won't but at least let me apologize to him. I don't want any regrets... Just this once." 

"Okay. But you have only 15 minutes. so start your apology session." He spoke bitterly. 

"Not like this. I want to talk to him in private." 

"What! No-" 

"Jungkook, please." I pleaded with hopeful eyes with guilt clearly visible on my face.

Jungkook sighed before speaking.

"Okay but you have only 15 minutes after that I'll take him." He warned before releasing taehyung's wrist and soon walked out of the room. 

I took the chance and grabbed taehyung's hand as I walked to the opposite side of the door of the living room. Taehyung seemed confused through the whole way but didn't say anything. I took him to one of the rooms downstairs from the back door of the living room which I think jungkook forget about. 

Just as we entered the room I locked it from the inside and made taehyung sit on the bed as I Crouched down in front of him, holding his both hands in mine. 

"Tae I'm sorry. I know I'm not even worthy of your forgiveness but please forgive me this once. I am sorry that I couldn't do anything." I apologized almost crying.

"H-hyung it's okay. I know it's not your fault. I know you guys can't go against him." Taehyung said squeezing my both hands in his hold.

I looked at him and smiled reassuringly as I wiped the tears flowing from his eyes. 

I took a deep breath, taking quick glance at the door before continuing and tae just sat there looking puzzled.

"Tae, now listen closely to what I am about to say okay?" I whispered and he nodded in response.

"I'm going to get you out of here." I saw his eyes widen at my words.

"B-but how Hyung? You know H-he won't let me." He spoke as fear flashed in his eyes.