Desperate for him

Enjoy lovelies♥️

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up at the sound of jin hyung screaming from downstairs. I groaned sleepily reaching for my alarm clock. I forced my eyes open but as soon as I looked at the time my eyes widen and I immediately shot up on my bed. 

"Shit I will be late again. Hyunji is gonna kill me!" I groaned.

Without wasting a second I got up and walked to the bathroom for my morning routine.

After half an hour later I went downstairs and there was still some time left for hyunji to come. I ate my breakfast and suddenly my phone notification caught my attention. I grabbed my phone opening it with one hand as I was still drinking my orange juice.

"Tae honey don't use your phone while eating. Put it down." Jin hyung scolded.

"Hyung just a minute." I replied and checked the message.

My eyes broadened as I opened the text. It was again a new number. 

Unknown:

You can block me all you want but you can't get away from me baby boy. Your daddy will find you and soon you'll be Mine.

.

.

I read the text and furrowed. 

Me:

I don't know who you are. So stop texting me.

*Unknown is typing...*

.

.

Shit! why am I even bothering to answer? It's not like I know this person. And believe me, this is not the first time I got a creepy text. it happens to me every few months. But this is the first time someone used a second number to text me after I blocked them. my thoughts were cut off by the message notification. And I checked it.

Unknown:

Good morning baby boy.

Well, you don't know me but soon you'll. And I promise you'll never forget me, baby. And I am not in the mood of stopping our little communication.

.

.

Now I am angry because he was trying to getting on my nerves. And what is the meaning of  ' not in the mood of stopping ' I mean seriously?

Me: 

Look I don't fucking care whoever the hell you are and I'm not interested in knowing either. if you have so much free time to text and act like a creep then do it somewhere else okay! Don't text me.

.

I raged and put down my phone on the table as I gulped my orange juice in one go.

A few minutes later hyunji came and we left for the university.

We were in the car talking and laughing at some random stuff. Suddenly my phone chimed and I froze for a moment before checking it.

Unknown:

Behave...Baby boy, Don't curse at me or I have to punish you for being bad to Daddy. 

I don't want to text anyone else. you are enough for me and I'll not stop until I make you mine. 

*you blocked unknown*

*you'll not receive any messages or calls from this number.*

I sighed and blocked the number. I hope he will not message me with another number.