anticipation of bloody war

Update!

✯~>✧*。.゚☆゚.*・。゚—☆

Taehyung's pov:

Time wafted like the melting ice of winter. It's terrifying how time doesn't stop for anyone. Presently I'm four months and 14 weeks pregnant, currently in the second trimester. My belly has swollen prominently and I'm happy to announce that, the baby and I both are very healthy. It's getting difficult to do some chores because I got tired easily and started panting and getting dizzy. Morning sickness and nausea have lessened but not gone. 

[Tae's baby bump (♡ω♡ ) ]

Jin Hyung, jiminie and hyunji hadn't left my sides in past months also my hyungs gave me all the support I needed. They all are being extremely caring and protective which is making me a little irritating but I can't deny the fact that I'm enjoying their attention.

Yet... I still miss that one certain someone. I can't help but think about him every day. I don't know if it's just because of my pregnancy or something else but I crave for him. I crave his smell, touches, and warmth. I think my baby also misses his daddy, as it kept giving me hard times whenever I think about him. I asked namjoon Hyung about him and got to know that he is taking therapies and treatments and is under the care of doctors and psychiatrists in the mental health center of Korea. I'm glad that he is willing to change himself just for me. 

Currently, I'm nagging jin Hyung for the last few weeks to let me go on a walk outside because I'm getting bored lying around doing nothing in this house. Minnie has school and hyunji have University, jin Hyung left for his shift when Minnie and hyunji comes back so I won't feel lonely. Hyungs kept visiting me every now and then. 

"Taebear, you can't go outside right now. It can be dangerous if you tripped or slipped or worst got hit by a car." Jin Hyung pestered as I gave him 'Are you serious right now' look.

"Hyung, I'm just asking to go for a walk in the garden which is straight in front of our house. You can even see it from here. Please~ na Hyung, I really want some fresh air. I promise I won't go anywhere else. Please... please~" I pleaded showing my puppy eyes while holding my belly.

"Hyungie, baby also wants to go outside. Please." I pouted pointing at my belly.

Jin Hyung's complexion softens immediately as no one can resist my puppy eyes.

"Okay, but at least wait for hyunji to come back then you both can go for a walk together and I can also be tension free." 

"Okay." I beamed clapping excitingly.

Hyung left for his afternoon shift as hyunji parked her car in front of the house. She came inside and watched me waiting patiently for her. I was wearing a baggy pastel pink matching hoodie and sweatpants with white comfy sneakers.

"Tae, I know you're eager to go outside but promise that you will walk carefully and won't leave my side for a second?" Hyunji asserted as I nodded like an obedient pup.