Till my last breath

Update!

Yoongi's pov:

"Shit!" We all muttered as Ten bodyguards encircled us.

I glanced towards Jimin and hyunji who were in the center as I motioned namjoon to attack.

Namjoon slowly footed forward and kicked one Bodyguard while taking down another. Soon fight burst out as everyone was trying their best to fight off the guards. From the corner of my eye, I caught hyunji and Jimin both struggling to fight with one bodyguard. I knew this will happen, I marched towards them and kicked off the guard who landed on the floor. Unexpectedly, they started firing which made all of us hide behind the large table as we shoot from behind. We successfully knocked 4 of them out but 6 of them were still left so jungkook signed us to move ahead. 

We jogged forward ducking our heads down whenever a gunshot is heeded. We were busy shooting when I glimpsed one of the guards aiming at jungkook who was busy dealing with another one. Before I can shoot the guard, the bullet passed jungkook and me as the guard collapsed on the floor. 

We both swiveled around and saw hyunji holding the gun with a killer expression. Jungkook and my eyes expanded at how closely the bullet passed us.

"You can thank me later and do you still think I'm one of those women who like to walk in high heels carrying shopping bags?" Hyunji taunted looking at jungkook as I smirked at her remark. Jungkook shook his head smirking as giving a thumbs-up sign to hyunji implying that she won.

All of sudden mingyu showed up out of nowhere. He was panting heavily as if he had run marathon seconds ago. 

"Mingyu! What are you doing here?" Boss asked as namjoon, Jimin and Jackson were still struggling with three guards. 

I was about to help them when mingyu shouted.

"Boss! You guys need to leave all this and go to the front gate right now!... They are taking taehyung away, all this was done only to distract you guys. Go! I and Jackson will restrain them inside, just go before they take away tae." Mingyu yelled as jungkook immediately ran out of the door as I hyunji, namjoon and Jimin followed behind. Jackson and mingyu remain back to fight with the left guards. Jackson gave me a smile and thumbs up as I nodded leaving them rearwards.

We ran outside of the villa as jungkook already passed the main door. They were just about to settle inside the car when jungkook fired a shot in the air which made everyone quit whatever they were doing. 

Our B team which was attacking from the front is already fighting with Kang's other groups as I contacted Hoseok to send the backup team inside the house because Jackson and mingyu need them more than us.

Hoseok and jin jogged to us after hearing the shot blazed in the air. All of our eyes were darted on the jungkook who was striding forward every second as I saw Kang clasping taehyung's forearm.

It seemed like time stopped for a few minutes as the silence stretched over the grounds. Eery breeze spewing the dust over the ground as the atmosphere deviated drastically.

Suddenly Kang yanked taehyung ahead and circled one of his hands over tae's torso while the other edged the gun at taehyung's head. We all gasped feeling fear crept into our bodies. 

We have to restrain jimin and jin to make sure they won't run to taehyung and for jungkook, he halted in his tracks as soon as kang guided the gun at taehyung.

I can distinguish how jungkook tensed up after discerning the scene unfolding before his eyes. We all were sweating and hoping for taehyung's safety because now one wrong move can cost two lives as tae is carrying a baby.