Syndrome or love?

Update!

Hoseok's pov:

It's been a week since jungkook got admitted to the hospital after our battle with a black mamba. The surgery went well but he has yet to wake up as the drugs and medicines used during the process were high doses. One of us always stays beside him. Our lovers kept visiting and bring two times food for all of us. We informed Mr.jeon the night jungkook got hospitalized but due to a heavy storm he couldn't make it and the storm hasn't calmed down yet so he is kinda stuck.

The thing which left all of us baffled was taehyung's behavior. He came to see jungkook every single day of the week. We tried hard to make him understand that it isn't necessary to visit every day as we all are here to take care of jungkook but he isn't ready to listen to anyone even jin, Jimin and hyunji couldn't be able to stop him. so in the end, one of us has to pick him from the Kim house and also have to drop him back safely. 

Taehyung spends all his afternoon with unconscious jungkook. We have heard him talking, crying and pleading for jungkook to wake up. The sight really made our hearts clench in sorrow but also leave us with lots of questions. 

From his behavior, even the stranger could tell that tae has fallen in love with kook as much as Jungkook has. It may seem unfeasible but actions speak louder than words so we are compelled to accept this reality. Our lovers aren't happy with Tae's behavior. They aren't agreeing with the idea of taehyung falling in love with jungkook.

The reaction is obvious, no one wants their brother or best friend to end up with the one who ruined their brother's life. 

Currently, taehyung is with jungkook casually talking to him as the left of us are in the next room talking to dr.nam who's giving services in this hospital. Our lovers were so worried about taehyung's changing behavior that they decided to talk with dr.nam about this issue. We couldn't stop them as they're Tae's family and they have the right to be concerned for him. 

So here we are in front of the doc as jin explained everything that happened with taehyung... Okay, not the entire truth. We didn't reveal the identity just told the whole situation from above. I'm glad that doctor respected our privacy and doesn't question further. 

"Doctor, is it possible to fall in love with someone who sexually violated you?" Hyunji quizzed as we moved our heads towards the doctor.

"Unfortunately, yes... It is possible to fall in love with your abuser. This psychological phenomenon is known as 'Stockholm syndrome' It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse. With time, some victims do come to develop positive feelings toward their captors." Dr.Nam answered as we all gaped at the information.

"S-so... Tae is suffering from this syndrome?" Jin asked looking anxious as namjoon tried to soothe him.

"No...no. Stockholm syndrome is not an official mental health diagnosis. Instead, it is thought to be a coping mechanism for the one who experiences trauma." Dr.Nam conceded.

"Does it have any cure?" Jimin queried.

"There are no specific cure or treatments available for this syndrome. However, psychotherapy and medication can help relieve issues associated with trauma recoveries, such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD." 

"So taehyung can be treated?" Jin recited with hopeful eyes.

"Look, taehyung's situation is different. I know you guys want him to receive treatment and get well, but you also have to beep in mind that he is pregnant. He's already in his 5th month and any kind of mental pressure can trigger his emotions which can directly lead to miscarriage plus male pregnancies are very delicate, any subtle stress can bring complications in his pregnancy so I suggest you wait till he gave birth." Dr.Nam acknowledged as we agreed with him but jin still looked unsettled.