Life back on tracks

Update! 

*.✧Next morning✧*。

Hyunji's pov:

New morning... New start and also it feels refreshing today as all the problems are nearly solved. 

Currently, I'm driving to Kim household as I want to have a heartful breakfast with my best friend. I want to share so many things also wish to know what has happened with him. 

Just as I was about to park my car someone blows a horn from behind so I poked my head out of the window and saw yoongi raising his eyebrow playfully which made me scoff. He signaled me to move my car ahead so they can have some space to park their car but I didn't move and parked my car on the spot, showing my tongue. He sighed and parked on another side.

"Yah! Can't you move your car a little ahead?" He shouted.

"No, it's my spot to park." I argued.

"Yah hoseok, tell your woman to stop fighting with me." Yoongi grumbled which I responded making the same cranky face as him.

He glared as I run to the house.

Jin Hyung was already at the door waiting for us to come in.

"Hyungie, where is my bestie?" I chirped with excitement.

"Tae is still sleeping, I let him sleep." 

"Oh okay, you need any help?" 

"No no chim helped me today and by the way the thing we discussed before, should we forgive them and give them a second chance? Or do you want to punish them more?" Jin Hyung asked as I helped to set up the plates. Those three are still in the living room while Jimin is taking bath.

"I think they have received their punishments Hyung, we should give them second chance because they really brought our taetae back all safe and sound, they deserve the chance." I explained as jin Hyung agreed. Jimin came into the kitchen as we discussed with him about our decision. 

"Boys, come on breakfast is ready." I shouted grabbing their attention.

"Hyung, I should wake up tae or he'll miss breakfast." 

"No hyunji, let him take some rest. He looked exhausted last night, he needs some peace." Hyung stopped me as I nodded conceding.

Soon boys came and stood awkwardly in front of the table before namjoon spoke.

"Umm, did you guys think about that deal? I mean ... About our ..." Namjoon shuttered elbowing hoseok to continue.

"Yeah, ...Are we getting any second chance?" Hoseok finished the half sentence.

I, Jimin and jin Hyung shared a mischievous look with each other before nodding our heads.

"We have agreed to give you guys a second chance but you have to promise not to hide anything from us." Jin Hyung announced as three boys face lit up like a child receiving candy.

They all grinned and came forward. Namjoon grasped jin Hyung in a koala hug as yoongi lifted jimin like a baby. I glanced at hobi who was fidgeting while pouting. Well, my one is a little hesitant when it comes to physical contact with me so I stepped ahead.

"Looks like you didn't miss me at all." I huffed playfully.

His eyes enlarged but before he could say anything I jumped in his arms giving a sweet cheek kiss as he instantly balanced us. He hugged back caressing my long hair.

"I miss you so much." He whispered making me smile with his words.

"I miss you too my Sunshine." We both laughed before parting.