Savior

Enjoy the update hoomans ♥️

Jimin's pov: 

I hate going to school. I am tired of being bullied. It's been a week since anyone bullied me because of the last incident at school gate. thanks to hyunji noona but I know this peace won't last long.

Today was the 2nd day of our science fair and I enjoyed it. I looked at my wristwatch. It was already 6 p.m. usually my school ends at 3 p.m but because of the science fair, it ended late today. most of the students already left. I packed my things and walked through the corridor. It was getting dark and the school looked more horrendous. I increased my pace and exited the school.

"Oh God! look at the time. I'm so late." I mumbled walking through the dark alley.

My senses were on high alert. I was trying to walk as fast as possible but my short legs weren't helping. Now I'm regretting choosing this path as a shortcut.

I was walking when I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't turn to look back and started to walk faster. I heard those footsteps also moving faster. I started to panic and clutched my bag tightly. I felt those footsteps coming closer and I started running. 

Out of nowhere, two boys came in front of me and I halted. I got more scared and then I looked behind me to find a way but to my horror, there's also two boys and I saw two more figures coming out of the dark. I was trembling like leaf in the winter air. My mind was constantly trying to get away from this situation but there's no way I can win over 6 boys.

It was so dark in the alley that I couldn't see anything clearly and it must be 6:30 pm by now. I moved back as two boys in front of me step ahead. I felt two arms wrapped around my body and I started screaming. One of the boys put his hand on my mouth to stop my screaming But I bit him hard on his hand and he winced in pain. Everyone's attention got on that boy whom I just bit. I took chance and head-butted the boy in the back, as soon as his grip loosened I ran but the boy in the front caught me. He throws me to the ground and I winced in pain. 

"You little slut! You dare to fight back."

I recognized his voice. 

"Shownu?" I whispered.

"Oh, looks like he recognized me. " I saw him leaning down.

"If you have recognized me then you would also remember what happened last week right?" He said raged.

He grabbed my hand and pushed me towards him. I tried to resist but his grip only tightened around my forearm. I flinched when he brought his face close to mine.

"Looks like our little whore got wings." He gritted.

"Please let me g-go shownu." I plead.

"Not until we cut that wings of yours. So you'll always remember not to mess with us." 

"N-no, please." I begged tears streamed down to my cheeks.

He was looking straight into my eyes and I shivered in fear.

"Wonho , hyungwon bring this bitch to the school. no one will be there. We can have some fun with him." Shownu said before getting up. 

I tried to crawl out but two pairs of hands grabbed my both arms on each side. 

"Nooooo L-let go of me. " I screamed.

"Shut up  hoe or I'll take you here on the road." Wonho said pulling me.

"He got nice and juicy ass." I heard minhyuk saying. 

"Yeah but I'm the leader so I'll take him first." Shownu replied.