deserved pain

Update!

Taehyung's pov:

It's been a day since the devil hasn't shown his face. He didn't even enter this room but I could care less as it's good for me if he stays the hell away. I miss my hyung and minnie. I do have an iPad with me but because of the network issues on this island, I could barely see them moving so I gave up as it was making me sadder not to be able to connect with them in a single possible way.

I was busy with my thoughts when the door opened and the person who I never want to see in my life embarked with carrying a plate of food. I refused to eat last night maybe that's why he appeared because guards can't force me to eat as he can. I don't know why he acts so possessive. he doesn't even let guards look at me for more than a second so the guards always kept their safe distance and head down whenever they came into the room. 

"Petal, please eat something." He insisted maintaining a cautious extent between us.

"I don't want to." I reacted sternly.

"At least a few bites or do you want to eat something else? I can order-"

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO EAT! Is it that hard to get?" I screeched taking out my built-up wrath.

"Baby... let me feed you at least one spoon after that I won't bother you." He requested. 

"Are you deaf or something and don't come near me." I blurted as I detected his tiny feet' movement.

"Babe you'll get weak if you don't eat." He fussed placing the plates on the table taking few steps but thwarted when I warned again.

My focus was centred over his leg motion and when he attempted to stride ahead, my defensive impulse ousted in so without thinking for a second I pulled the roses out of the vase placed over the dressing table and threw the vase towards the devil.

The sound of glass breaking echoed in the silent room as I ceased all my movements with eyes wide, mouth agape. 

He protected his face with his forearm when I hurled the vase in his direction but when I discern how the pieces of vase Pierced through his skin, I went rigid on my spot. I didn't mean to..... I really didn't mean hit him.

He retracted the arm from his face and gazed in my direction. I carried a step behind hastily preparing myself for the severe consequences. I clamped my fingers balling into fits but winced as soon as I locked my palm. 

I didn't give any attention to it and defensively brought both of my hands in front of my face in a shielding manner. I know I'm going to receive a terrible hit because of what I did.

I was waiting for the impact or blow while shutting my eyes tight but to my surprise it never came rather warm hands of his held my cold one's taking them away from my face as I followed his actions with broad sights. 

"Petal, your hands..." He said worriedly before tugging me towards the bed.

He made me sit on the edge of the bed and I flinched when he yelled at the bodyguard to bring the first aid box.

His eyes reflect nothing but concern as if it wasn't some thrones of roses but a big knife that pricked my skin.

Suddenly my eyes trailed down to his arm where the pieces of glass were still stuck in his skin now blood oozing out continuously. I scrunched my nose as it looked so painful.

Just then bodyguard entered hurriedly analyzing the scene before reciting.

"Sir, you're bleeding." Bodyguard spoke gaping at his 'sir's' bleeding arm but his sir is so focused on my wound that he didn't even spare a single glance at the bodyguard.